TFDB Stealing Buster (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add a system that when you take a rocket thats not yours, means it when it dont beep on you then you get slayed. if this happends 3 times you get kicked/banned X amount of time.

Repeated offenders recive larger punishment means increase in time banned, or perm ban

it wuld help clean up the servers and help people stop stealing, as its against the rules at the first place, and Calladmin don't work instantly or not at all as its too few admins too look after every issue this wuld help alot.

It's an interesting concept if it is possible. I wonder if there might be more practical implications to this if it is implemented than you think. For example, could players abuse it to get other people (friend or foe) to steal and have them slayed?

I was going to propose that the first steal goes unpunished or perhaps a warning will be shown (and maybe a slap) and the second steal is slayed for. This for each life. If it was always forbidden to steal it would just be made so that you cannot airblast when the rocket is not yours. But that's the thing: people sometimes need to steal to save themselves. Instantly slaying people for a steal is no option.

Maybe (if possible) make it so that people cannot airblast a rocket that is not theirs and also cannot be damaged by it.

Maybe (if possible) make it so that people cannot airblast a rocket that is not theirs and also cannot be damaged by it.

I can search a bit later for maybe a mod that does that :).

That would make it tempting to block, though. That's replacing one evil for another.

Plus some RTDs would become useless.

that would lead into re-coding the complete plugin and dunno if its that needed since we have more admins now.

that would lead into re-coding the complete plugin and dunno if its that needed since we have more admins now.

Well, i tried to find something like this and i cant seem to find it :(. Maybe i am just blind but i looked trough bout 17 different mods XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread