Accepted TF2 Jailbreak Guard Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: no URL apparently.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: literal_garbage69
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:458048263
Date and Time of the Ban: 03.03.2021 20:25 - 22:00 GMT+5
Reason for the Ban: No idea.
Admin that Banned you: No idea.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I don't know what I did wrong. I didn't MFK, I team killed a blu once accidentally, other times were rule-breakers who were mass freekilling. I asked other admins, and none answered. I request an explanation about why I was banned, that's the least you could do. Thank you.

• Dumb
Reactions: Solo
literal_garbage69STEAM_0:1:4580482632021-03-03 14:51:16PermanentN/AGardevoirFreekill Massacre
@Gardevoir

I got called a couple of time for you for same reason, i watched you a couple of round as red. Indeed you barely goes blu

But when you did, i didn't got dissapointed. Not follwing lr, Not doing your warden job. Asking evry blu and yourself to camp armory and letting reds doing nothing, killing your teammate becuz why not, the second by accident but still. then goes hunting reds and killin one who did nothing

So yeah maybe Mfkill wasnt the good reason but i can't change it after it sorry bout that

I got called a couple of time for you for same reason, i watched you a couple of round as red. Indeed you barely goes blu

But when you did, i didn't got dissapointed. Not follwing lr, Not doing your warden job. Asking evry blu and yourself to camp armory and letting reds doing nothing, killing your teammate becuz why not, the second by accident but still. then goes hunting reds and killin one who did nothing

So yeah maybe Mfkill wasnt the good reason but i can't change it after it sorry bout that
1. I have always tried following LR as I could, maybe I could do better BUT NOT JUST OUTRIGHT DENYING IT.
2. the camping armory?? THAT WAS HIDE N SEEK LR, WE SEEK AT 8:00 EVERY TIME, THAT'S WHY WE SIT THERE.
3. letting reds do nothing? what do you mean? i always tell them to afk freeze and try actually doing a minigame with them.
4. killing my teammate? he was a fucking rule breaker.
5. I have freekilled by mistake, i agree but that was at the very least once 2-3 days. not MASS FREEKILL.
6. look i know yeah, I'm bad as the warden, but you don't have to ban me for it. I think there are people who can say that I at least did something right. i give orders everytime, but since i fail to keep the reds calm i die.

Gardevoir, saying something doesn't mean providing evidence. I hoped you would at least provide a VIDEO of me actually doing it.

All of what you said right now could be debunked.

Also "letting reds do nothing" never happened. I mean I guess that I forgot to open cells one time, but that doesn't mean it's that bad.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Nowtoad
thats maybe a shared opinion but camping in armory is intolerable, even for hide n seek. Also illegal ff and killing your teammate is not allowed either, even if he rule break. in that case report him, you're not allowed to make law yourself.
Also as i said, Mass freekill wasnt the correct reason, but i can't change it afterward.

I'm actually willing to cut the pear in half this time and since I let this case drag on, and i hope that will serve as a lesson to you and I hope not to see your name again in the calls. If being a good warden is hard, don't be one. You actually "!w" as soon as that round start, so you wanted to be. assume it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread