News [TF2] Changelog 17.09.2013 (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Changelog 17.09.2013

All Servers:

[*] Updated MetaMod and SourceMod due TF2 Update to the latest Stable Build
[*] Deleted old logs
VS Saxton Hale:

[*] added 3 Maps ( vsh_volcanic_b2 - vsh_manncohq_v14 - vsh_hakurei_shrine_v3 )
Freak Fortress 2:

[*] added also 3 Maps ( vsh_volcanic_b2 - vsh_manncohq_v14 - vsh_hakurei_shrine_v3 )
I gonna fix the Server Hop Names later, maybe tomorrow.

Thanks for the extra maps, but why only these three though? Why not do a bigger update while you're at it?
Weaponsdepot was also a popular one on the server, and there are a ton of great ones out there too (watchtower, castle_seige_b8 and area_54tress were always favourites of mine together with spotline (not reworked though)).

EvoWarrior5' said:
Thanks for the extra maps, but why only these three though? Why not do a bigger update while you're at it?
Weaponsdepot was also a popular one on the server, and there are a ton of great ones out there too (watchtower, castle_seige_b8 and area_54tress were always favourites of mine together with spotline (not reworked though)).
i can look at it just say me the names and maybe i will add them :p

Better maps:

arena_badlands
arena_watchtower
vsh_area_54tress
vsh_castle_seige (not sure what version. the later versions became crappy, I think b8 is the best one IMO. simpler and such)
vsh_spotline
arena_nucleus

Pretty good:

vsh_weaponsdepot
vsh_warebloom
vsh_2fortdesk
vsh_rockslide
vsh_arakawa_b1a
arena_ravine (and maybe ravage too?)

Boom. GL HF. If you want me to put them in order of importance I could do so.
EDIT: nvm I'll just do it regardless of what you think.

EvoWarrior5' said:
Better maps:

arena_badlands
arena_watchtower
vsh_area_54tress
vsh_castle_seige (not sure what version. the later versions became crappy, I think b8 is the best one IMO. simpler and such)
vsh_spotline
arena_nucleus

Pretty good:

vsh_weaponsdepot
vsh_warebloom
vsh_2fortdesk
vsh_rockslide
vsh_arakawa_b1a
arena_ravine (and maybe ravage too?)

Boom. GL HF. If you want me to put them in order of importance I could do so.
EDIT: nvm I'll just do it regardless of what you think.
those default tf2 maps should be a problem to add them, maybe i add them later to vsh and ff2

How come? I often see those arena maps on other Hale servers too. I mean, fundamentally vsh IS arena.
If they can be added it would be wonderful.

There are bugs with maps that don't start with vsh_ and are a little bit of pain to add to VSH. It doesn't mean they're impossible to add.

Ron' said:
There are bugs with maps that don't start with vsh_ and are a little bit of pain to add to VSH. It doesn't mean they're impossible to add.
hm no ron, just add arena to the map start shizzle in the vsh config :p like on the ph_ map

well serverhop update done

Users who are viewing this thread