Declined TF2 - Banned for entering enemy spawn (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakapear

Hai,

so today I got banned on a tf2 panda server because I entered the enemy spawn to destroy an engineers teleporter (did not kill anyone in there though). I didn't even receive any warnings or anything just got instantly banned for 4hrs. Don't really care about the ban but it's still shit that you can get banned so easily... And if the admins aren't on the server there are thousands of f2ps in enemy spawn :/

Chat Log:
.kerwell` △ : Don't go inside enemy spawn.
prea : well
prea : i just wanted to destroy the tele :p
Da Random : It's against the rules
[SourceBans] ADMIN: Banned player "prea" for 240 minutes (reason: Spawncamping).
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check https://bans.panda-community.com for more info.

Time: 02-19-17 15:17
Name: prea
Admin:Da Random
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71865941
Reason: Spawncamping
Why I should receive an unban: I will in 4hrs anyways but STILL

Mom, I'm on TV!

on-topic: I don't think temp. bans ever get removed so might as well wait it out.

• Creative
Reactions: Racer911-1
Due to the flaws in the cp_orange map, we have a rule stating that entering the enemy base or having the intention to spawncamp is not permitted. Even if you just go in the spawn to destroy a building, you are still entering the spawn.

EDIT: No such rule found, however the rule falls under exploiting. Because it's a map flaw.
Also, Admins are not obliged to warn players. Some admins (including myself) have a 0-tolerance behaviour.

Last edited:
Then why don't you pick a map that fixes going into the enemy spawn? Having that 1 rule that can easily get people banned if they don't know it is really silly in my opinion. And you could've atleast gave me a warning ;-;

The better question is why the fixed version of the map isn't on this server but is on the War3Mod one.

Ban's expired, can this topic be locked?

xGdyxRR.png

The better question is why the fixed version of the map isn't on this server but is on the War3Mod one.

Orange #27's map suggested to be changed to War3Source #2's map here.

RZOnjG2.png

Declining this apply since the ban has already expired. Just keep in mind to read the rules thread to make sure you're not doing anything that isn't allowed.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread