Declined Tex - Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tex

Nickname/Name: Tex / Peter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51672966

Online Times and timezone:
I am mainly online every day from 15:00 to 21:00 CET. But this depends on the circumstances, of course.

Do you have microphone?:
Unfortunately I don't have microphone now. Soon I'm going to buy a new, better one.

Previous experience with Admin/Mod:
I didn't have chance to be Admin/Mod somewhere. But I have experience from my personal SM server.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:
Mainly DeathRun.. I love this server.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yeah, as I said above, sometimes I have personal SM server running on my PC. I am practicing myself on this server. So I know the basic commands + some CMDs that changing gameplay(effects and ent commands)

Why should we choose you?: I am active player,I really love your servers and I want keep them clear, mainly DeathRun. And I don't want still write !calladmin. I continue below..

What will you do as Admin?:
I encounter daily players there, that violating rules, when admins are away.(For example: constant BHop trap skippin, frequent micspams, swearing in chat, speaking non-english language in Voice chat,spam, racism, hacking,...) So.. when someone will violate some rule on this server I'll deal with it immediately. First, I will warn him/her, but if he/she will continue violating rule/s, I'll use an appropriate command. (For example: gag, mute, ban/banip, kick or slay) But, If I meet hacker on the server, I'll ban(or IP, if needed) him, immediately.

If you have any questions, just contact me. ;)

Cya, Tex :)

Last edited:
I am sorry, I can set it to normal.. But this apply isn't only about how the text looks :)

I feel obligated to make fun of the excessive amounts of bold text.
But, well, he used bold text almost correctly, so I would *clap* him :hoof:

Reactions: Tex
But, well, he used bold text almost correctly, so I would *clap* him :hoof:
Thank you, but I've already set it to normal :) I want everything to be the most correct :)

Anyway, since I've never seen you on Deathrun, I can only judge the app. It can be good, but:
You could explain better the last part, and add something (for example, you didn't mention Hackers).

EDIT: You've never seen me on Deathrun because I never play Deahtrun ;) I should restart to.

Last edited:
Anyway, since I've never seen you on Deathrun, I can only judge the app. It can be good, but:
You could explain better the last part, and add something (for example, you didn't mention Hackers).
I am on DeathRun almost daily, you can ask Madact, TreatFly or some players. Honestly, I've never seen you on DR, too :D Um.. hackers, okay. It's truth, I'm wrote only rule violate, hacking.. so, I'll change it :)

EDIT: Matt-ers, oh okay :D

Last edited:
Every time I've seen Tex on Deathrun hes always been nice to everyone and I've never seen him break any rules so because of that I'll give this application a +1

• Friendly
Please do take into consideration when voting that right now we have 1 full admin and 3 trials for DR, with me also joining quite frequently (though granted, that is mostly when Madact and Treat are on). Are we sure that we need another admin stationed there right now?

It's better have more admins and no problems, than have problems on the server and no admins, that can help :) But what you said is also true :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: mermite
It's better have more admins and no problems, than have problems on the server and no admins, that can help :)

Indeed, but who's going to manage all those new staff members when already 3/4th of our Deathrun admins are still trials?

Its-Me.jpg

Are we sure that we need another admin stationed there right now?
Shouldn't you be the one deciding that? ;)

Haha but yeah. When he asked me about admin and stuff I told him we had a lot but seeing as though it's not clear on which ones are shut down for admin apps I told him to go for it.

Overall playing with this guy and stuff he seems pretty decent. Follows/enforces rules and has a good old 6 days worth of DR. For now till Evo decides what to do about this, I will +1 this. But if it does end up being that we've realized that we should limit ourselves on DR then you should know it's not personal at all. I think you'd make a great admin, it's just unfortunate timing.

If people are that positive about him and you guys - the real DR admins - think we can use one more then sure we can fit him in.

Today, I'll not appear here, but tomorrow, of course! :)
If you have any other questions, just post it here or send me message on Steam.

Cya, Tex

Last edited:
I've played with Tex on Dr and he does seem like a decent guy! I've no problem wih him! :3

I don't know u but i've found some chatlogs:
Bad Side:
9 Jan 2015 14:53:58 sorry, but u are hardly retarded
6 Jan 2015 18:11:12 You SUCK!
5 Jan 2015 16:10:41 Sweet Heart, stfu, thanks :))
4 Jan 2015 18:08:35 Yusack!
Good side:
14 Jan 2015 18:52:11 Only English in Voicechat!
14 Jan 2015 18:28:50 GreenNeo, please stop spamming
14 Jan 2015 18:04:59 Only English in Voicechat, thanks.
12 Jan 2015 20:23:10 gameboyPlayer, please STOP spamming Voicechat IMMIDIATELY! Thanks.
9 Jan 2015 14:56:47 Admin called, mate :)
9 Jan 2015 14:34:47 Only English in Voicechat!
9 Jan 2015 14:02:22 Stop spamming!
And some more.
It loks he's respecting rules, im not voting bec im not a Death Run admin, just send a chat log.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Bad Side:
Good side:
12 Jan 2015 20:23:10 gameboyPlayer, please STOP spamming Voicechat IMMIDIATELY! Thanks.
And some more.
It loks he's respecting rules, im not voting bec im not a Death Run admin, just send a chat log.

"You are hardly retarded" Saying someone isn't retarded I wouldn't consider bad?
stuff like you suck I look at as General chat comments, and stfu is hardly anything, yes its disrespectful in some way but its nothing major like for example saying "You F**king c**t I will p*ss on your Mum!"

Bad Side:
Good side:
And some more.

Here is explanation:
9 Jan 2015 14:53:58 sorry, but u are hardly retarded -- I wrote that, because 2 unnamed players were insulting everyone on the server, including me.. They were constant saying "LMAO" in the Voicechat and I just had to say something to them.

-- On dr_cocainum map when someone die, Spy says "You suck" and it is funny, when he is saying that much times in a row. So I wrote it too.

-- I was writing something in chat like "Only English in Voicechat" and player SweatHeart suddenly started telling me "Shut up,etc." So I told him the same once :)

-- Same as "You suck" above.

Cya, Tex.. Btw, thanks for replying to this thread :)

Last edited:
What a long and clear memory you have :pandastunned:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread