Terry1 Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionish

Hello. I have encountered a sticky camper on RTD.

Current Steam Name: Terry1
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163305734
The rule or rules they broke: Sticky camping.
The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above:
2016-03-08_00008.jpg
2016-03-08_00007.jpg
2016-03-08_00005.jpg
2016-03-08_00003.jpg
2016-03-08_00001.jpg

I would like to address that he also insults a bit saying ''noob solly down'' and similiar.

@Zou could it be that guy whose name was ZouIsaBitch in reverse? Is it another one of the alts?

I don't know if I should make a new report but Fred Pannekoek pretty much got pissed off and went out on insulting the guy mentioned (Terry). It's kinda connected so if someone call tell me should I make a new thread report for Fred.

• Funny
Reactions: Fred Pannekoek
I would like to address that he also insults a bit saying ''noob solly down'' and similiar.

@Zou could it be that guy whose name was ZouIsaBitch in reverse? Is it another one of the alts?

Man you should not be insulted because people are saying noob. There's so many other things you should be insulted by that it makes noob look like a compliment.

and if you are a noob soldier that is what you are. Try another class.

Man you should not be insulted because people are saying noob. There's so many other things you should be more insulted by that it makes noob look like a compliment.
What about when they say ''Lionish is a faggot noob'' or something ol' Terry cooked up in his insult makehouse?
Oh thanks for the compliment sir really

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Marios and Maxim
What about when they say ''Lionish is a faggot noob'' or something ol' Terry cooked up in his insult makehouse?
Oh thanks for the compliment sir really

The word faggot is another thing, i am only talking about the word noob. Don't try to twist things here.

The word faggot is another thing, i am only talking about the word noob. Don't try to twist things here.
Still mate, calling me a ''noob solly'' pretty much twists my things here. but let's not get off-topic here this is a report is it mate

Banned.

~closing threat~

• Optimistic
Reactions: lionish
Btw thread isn't closed and moved @MiroSlave

Insulting someone as noob is a big deal. Insult is insult, and should be punishment as an insult. If you're a noob soldier like you said, then he's insulting you with another word like "learn to play". It can hurt, if you're complaining about a person, where doesnt have such a big experience like you.

Increased to permanent due to the fact this account is another one alt..

• Useful
Reactions: lionish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread