Temporary Admin or Possible quiz required to be on blu team or warden in general. (1 Viewer)

Travis

Ever since The Spiciest Milk resigned and Bugs got demoted, The number of times we have wardens doing things their way and not reading rules that ends up leading to freekill and confusion about what you can and can't do as a warden is way to high.

Is it possible to make one of the active players on NY Jailbreak apply for a temporary admin status so we can have some sort of admin on most of the time so its not constant confusion on the rules and freekilling? One admin comes on and that is only for about 1-3 rounds and then leaves right after, they are a good admin but they never play NY.

Also is it possible to make anyone who wants to play as warden take a quiz or such to gain access to the plugin choosing them as warden, or to join blue team in general? It would make things a lot smoother and get more people involved on the forums because they would have to come on here to take the quiz.

Thank you for all replies you leave and feel free to expand on/suggest alternative options to this.

• Agree
Reactions: Kyl3 and Dandy
"Active players" can literally be dozens of players, but half of them have zero zero idea what they're doing.

• Agree
Reactions: Dandy
The second idea would require a lot of work - not sure if there are active developers in Panda.

But the server does need an admin or two or ten. Not sure if anyone fits the bill yet tho'.

"Active players" can literally be dozens of players, but half of them have zero zero idea what they're doing.

Agreed, there are lots of active players on the server, but many I could never see in a position of authority.

As for the quiz, I feel it would restrict a lot of open minded players coming from other servers who have a good idea of the gamemode. We have our own set of forums and rules and the thing is most of BLU team tends to be made up of a bunch of those random players. They might not always be the best, but we at least get some gameplay.

Agreed, there are lots of active players on the server, but many I could never see in a position of authority.

As for the quiz, I feel it would restrict a lot of open minded players coming from other servers who have a good idea of the gamemode. We have our own set of forums and rules and the thing is most of BLU team tends to be made up of a bunch of those random players. They might not always be the best, but we at least get some gameplay.
Open minded players :kappa:

"Hug and face the back cell wall afk frozen, no freelooking no taunting, medics no healing have mediguns out, spys sappers out, scouts no projectiles, engies no teleporting, demos no charging, soldiers no meming, pyros, please hit alt+f4 on your keyboard at this time... bombrush to the yellow line and just afk."

"Repeat?"

I know what you mean but for people like me, I will be on red team then people will keep asking for me to go blu and claim warden when all I really want to do is enjoy red team sometimes. Most of the time when I am red it is some warden that either has no mic but bypasses the mic requirement, Some player that is new to warden, A player that doesn't know panda has different rules than other servers, or a freekiller trolling. It can be annoying and makes me not want to play at times.

This threat has something in common that iv seen in almost every other JB/need more admins threads... its all about what WE can do not what YOU can i decided to help JB because i knew the server was in trouble and lacking of admins, if you really want to matter, try applying yourself instead of ppl giving 500 idea's of what WE should do, we need more people doing stuff then people suggesting stuff.

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
Traves I think your right when spicy left the server turned in to a freekilling server I really think you should be a administration tho

Users who are viewing this thread