Tell us something about your country (2 Viewers)

1931-1936: the third five-year. Heavy industry is firmly established, and the main focus is set to military, making it the most powerful in the world by the end of 1936, when most recent developments are tested in an orchestrated uprising in Spain. The tests are successful, and border conflicts ensue, to take control of strategically important territories. All of them are successful.

Could you expand on this a little bit? What do you mean by an orchestrated uprising, also what was the deal with the USSR taking territory at Spain's border? How exactly is that so strategically important?

This is about to turn from a "Tell us about your country!" thread into a Risk forum game. Too strategic for me. HEY HOW ABOUT WE MAKE ONE?

American beer is for german people water ^^
Then you have never had a good american IPA or pale ale.

German beer sucks because most of it is that Beck's pisswater that you all buy. Being a private brewery in germany does not pay off because the big commercial beers(that taste like bread and piss) totally dominate. In america, however, you have a private brewery in almost every state, making for some crazy diverse beer.

Then you have never had a good american IPA or pale ale.

German beer sucks because most of it is that Beck's pisswater that you all buy. Being a private brewery in germany does not pay off because the big commercial beers(that taste like bread and piss) totally dominate. In america, however, you have a private brewery in almost every state, making for some crazy diverse beer.
Okay, that's true. I never drank good American beer, just this pisswater.

Thank you for that information.

I once saw a cartoon film The Prince of Persia which relates to Moses and the plagues. I don't remember that much of it but I did remember a few of the plagues.

Thank you for that information.

I once saw a cartoon film The Prince of Persia which relates to Moses and the plagues. I don't remember that much of it but I did remember a few of the plagues.
yeah I like that one
But I think you're talking about this

Could you expand on this a little bit? What do you mean by an orchestrated uprising
There's no direct evidence, but how smoothly the soviet operations went is a sign of scrupulous preparations. Also, a high-ranked Komintern operative, comissar Antonov-Ovseenko (one of the main figures in bolshevik takeover of Russia, by the way), was visiting Spain before the uprising of 1936 quite frequently, and was appointed consul general of Soviet embassy in Barcelona. The rest is known well: soviet aid to republicans, nazi aid to nationalists. The whole purpose of rendering that aid was to:
a) test the most recent military prototypes in action
b) test the army commanders in live warfare with limited resources (it was quite hard to transport even one tank to Spain during the civil war)
c) get a hold of Spanish gold (world's fourth largest gold reserve at the time)
d) if possible, spark the revolution of russian scale there
All objectives were completed, except D, and qui prodest rule points to that civil war was planned and inspired by USSR.
also what was the deal with the USSR taking territory at Spain's border? How exactly is that so strategically important?
Sorry, my english isn't good enough. I meant USSR taking territories at its borders. Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, for example. That was strategically important for the future invasion into Europe; otherwise, there was no profit in that.

Germany : Weather sucks dick most of the time.
Like ur mum #rekt

On topic, i'm from belgium. We have the famous Brussel Sprouts, waffles and bicky burger. During one of the 2 world wars, we supplied 2 massive ships, one being a bakery and one being a brewery. Because everyone knows you fight better when drunk.

We also have ridiculous taxes on just about everything and our government makes new taxes almost every year.

On the upside, quads are allowed to drive on the road. Yay.

Reactions: Girasim
We also have ridiculous taxes on just about everything and our government makes new taxes almost every year.

Wait how come people always said fireworks are so much cheaper in Belgium when the taxes are so high?

Wait how come people always said fireworks are so much cheaper in Belgium when the taxes are so high?
>implying you're allowed to buy real fireworks in belgium

ISHGDGY

I don't know what can I say about my country, except the government problem there.
=> Unemployement and taxes, but mostly "Marine Le Pen" and her (future?) racist government.

The unemployement never stopped growing and it became really hard to find a job there.
The French people "tried" every potential president to save the situation and reduce taxes, but even the current one isn't satisfying the French people.
He made a lot of promises, but never reacted, and even admitted to have actually failed, plus the old Prime Minister has resigned.
He kept making promises anyway, but the French people are pissed off, and now, they want to change the president (in 2017) to a racist one, because they think she's the only one who can solve the problem, but here is actually MY problem.

For the French people, "Marine Le Pen" is the last chance to save the France from this situation, because she want to reduce taxes and give to the French people (and only them) what they want, but she has a racist reputation and already let us know her racist sentiments.
She's telling that the foreigners have more "priorities" than what she call the real French people, so she want to make the foreigners not having priorities and such, like a lower class of people. His father also let us know that she will send back to their countries those who aren't born in France, and the muslims will have some similar problems, because we had some big murders problems caused by some terrorists members of jihad such as Al Qaïda (the most known story is the one of Mohammed Merah).

One of her deputy got recently jailed for 9 months because she compared a black women to a monkey and such, and Marine Le Pen lost her parliamentary immunity because of a similar facts.
Since she won the municipal elections, Marine Le Pen tried to collaborate with other countries, but some representative people simply refused to work with Marine Le Pen because of her reputation, her policy is also sometimes compared to nazism.

But as I said, more and more of the French people are too pissed, and now, they don't care anymore about the unfair side of the racism or what can happens with Marine, they just want to get out of this long crisis and they're starting to believe that Marine isn't lying about the taxes and the rest, even though nobody succeed to solve the situation, even the last one who is suspected to have "lied" about it, according to what the majority of the people say there.

I don't know what can I say about my country, except the government problem there.
=> Unemployement and taxes, but mostly "Marine Le Pen" and her (future?) racist government.

The unemployement never stopped growing and it became really hard to find a job there.
The French people "tried" every potential president to save the situation and reduce taxes, but even the current one isn't satisfying the French people.
He made a lot of promises, but never reacted, and even admitted to have actually failed, plus the old Prime Minister has resigned.
He kept making promises anyway, but the French people are pissed off, and now, they want to change the president (in 2017) to a racist one, because they think she's the only one who can solve the problem, but here is actually MY problem.

For the French people, "Marine Le Pen" is the last chance to save the France from this situation, because she want to reduce taxes and give to the French people (and only them) what they want, but she has a racist reputation and already let us know her racist sentiments.
She's telling that the foreigners have more "priorities" than what she call the real French people, so she want to make the foreigners not having priorities and such, like a lower class of people. His father also let us know that she will send back to their countries those who aren't born in France, and the muslims will have some similar problems, because we had some big murders problems caused by some terrorists members of jihad such as Al Qaïda (the most known story is the one of Mohammed Merah).

One of her deputy got recently jailed for 9 months because she compared a black women to a monkey and such, and Marine Le Pen lost her parliamentary immunity because of a similar facts.
Since she won the municipal elections, Marine Le Pen tried to collaborate with other countries, but some representative people simply refused to work with Marine Le Pen because of her reputation, her policy is also sometimes compared to nazism.

But as I said, more and more of the French people are too pissed, and now, they don't care anymore about the unfair side of the racism or what can happens with Marine, they just want to get out of this long crisis and they're starting to believe that Marine isn't lying about the taxes and the rest, even though nobody succeed to solve the situation, even the last one who is suspected to have "lied" about it, according to what the majority of the people say there.
lel,

Bonjour,

Nous vous informons qu'une demande de transmission (changement de titulaire) du nom de domaine panda.tf a été initiée par le bureau d’enregistrement InterNetX GmbH au profit de Kevin.

En tant qu'actuel titulaire de ce nom de domaine, vous pouvez accepter ou refuser cette transmission, pour cela veuillez cliquer sur l’un des liens ci-dessous.

Reactions: Electrod

Users who are viewing this thread