Declined TekkitFappit's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekkitFappit

Hi,I'm TekkitFappit and this is my admin application...
I wanna became an admin of FF2 Server.
-Real Name=Lorenzo Giovanni Russo
-From=Italy,Naples
-Age=16 Years Old
-Steam ID=STEAM_0:1:70602848 Steam 3 ID=U:1:141205697
-Time on FF2 Server=17d 22:25:16h
-General Times Online=I'm online from 14.30 to 16.00 and in the evening from 19.30 to 21.00
-Mic=No Working Mic
-Server i usually play=FF2,jailbreak
-I was a Moderator in Minecraft,how could be that so different?
-I have some experience with SourceMod
-Why You should choose me to be a part of your team? Well,i have been a member of FF2 server for 2/3 years (i wasn't connected to Panda.tf since 2015,that's why my profile says "Connected Since 2015"),i know all commands and also all the rules,i also know how to be a "Fair" admin.I am good with computers and also i am good to administrate everything.If you are searching for a fair and a good admin,i'm the right guy for this job.
-I will do my job as good as i can,respecting rules and commands,it will be a nice opportunity since i'm 16 years old,and when i will became 18 years old i will need a job.I will punish in a fair way who doesn't respect rules and i will also enjoy have great times with players that respect rules and play just for fun.

Plz go into detail about your punishments like timers, what punishment for what action,

imo the entire app looks abit messy and short :x my two cents would be clean up your application abit and make it more detailed. Goodluck!

• Agree
Reactions: Da Random
While you did follow the template, you did not include the questions from it. I'm going to wait for other admins to reply as I have no words for this application.

Punishment times?
They depend on:
-The rules they broke
-How many times they broke them
-What did they do to broke the rule
I will not give punishments higher than 1 day gag/mute. Except for hacking,i will give permanent ban of course.
Punishments are gag/mute/ban the actions everything that goes to break the rules.
Obviously i will not ban a player that insulted once or twice,i will gag/mute him for an 1 hour... As i said,i will be fair...

just letting you know that your app is under review.
pls allow me up to 48h to respond towards it.

declined.

you may spend more effort on your next application and also try to be more active on the forums to improve your chances of getting accepted.

therefore you may apply again in 1 month; 08.08.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread