Accepted Teddy/Ristyenok's Guardban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddy

SourceBans Ban URL: Was not able to locate
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Ristyenok
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42233331
Date and Time of the Ban: Unable to get the information.
Reason about the Ban: Baiting. Placing buildings in front of reds while they crouch walked to specified locations.
Admin that Banned you: Also not sure.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I apologies for my actions but I do feel that 24 in game hour guard ban was a bit harsh for my first punishment on panda community.

Other notes: Im not sure if this is the right place to post this. Either I did not look hard enough or a thread does not exist for guard bans. I apologies if this is the wrong place to appeal for guard bans.

Guard bans don't go into source bans since you aren't banned from the server, only the team. You will need to find the admin that banned you if you want this to go anywhere. Also judging on the fact that he joined yesterday and is a noob in my opinion he deserves a shorter ban

Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-10-30 17:33:39
Admin that banned you: @Husky

Also judging on the fact that he joined yesterday and is a noob in my opinion he deserves a shorter ban
Lmao No.

I banned him for a day due to the fact that he was warned multiple times by other players to not bait.
Not to mention the fact that you were also destroying your buildings whilst the reds were around it dropping ammunition to the reds ruining the round if they choose to use it.
Also, I don't have to warn you to stop. Sure it would be nice, but I really don't care. You joined a server and went onto blu, so you should've read the rules too.
I don't want to see you unbanned. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Last edited:
Lmao No.

I banned him for a day due to the fact that he was warned multiple times by other players to not bait.
Not to mention the fact that you were also destroying your buildings whilst the reds were around it dropping ammunition to the reds ruining the round if they choose to use it.
Also, I don't have to warn you to stop. Sure it would be nice, but I really don't care. You joined a server and went onto blu, so you should've read the rules too.
I don't want to see you unbanned. I'm just going to leave it at that.
You shouldof warned him :l, i mean atleast he comes with a decent appeal, i wouldn't remove it but reduce it seems like a better option so he could learn

• Agree
Reactions: iceviet
I'v been on panda servers off an on for a few weeks or so. If the ban was small or I was given a warning by you or another admin before strict punishment was done Fine. Justifiable response to my crime.

But for my first offence on the server and just being flat out banned for 24 in game hours. For somebody who has little free time thats condemning me to a little under a month of not being able to play on the blu team. I am not saying I should not have been punished but I feel I have been punished way too harshly for my first offence on the server.

@Husky
Here is my idea, reduce the guardban to like 2 hours or something, if after this he starts doing this stuff again, we apply an improved ban. Opinion?

I did and you denied my friend request.
o shit my bad, i had a bunch of inv spams so i denied it, link me ur profile XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread