Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddi

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
My name is Thymo, also known as Teddi.

- Your age
Im 17 years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
The server I am willing to apply for is looking for Admins.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:58713118

- Your general online times and your timezone
My time zone is CET, and my online times variates alot since I dont have school for another 6 months.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I wish to apply for VSH.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a working microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have no previous experience ad Admin or Moderator.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I do not have any experience with sourcemod, however I do know some of the basic commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Well, I'd like to help the team with giving the players a good experience on the Panda servers. Im a well known regular on VSH, know the rules and try to help new players if they need it.
I also have been a clean player with no bans on record, I have 3 mutes last invoked on 11-06-17.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Insulting -
1/2 Warnings
1st Offence - 120 minutes.
2nd Offence - 240 minutes
3rd Offence - 720 minutes
4th Offence - 1440 minutes
5th Offence - 10080 minutes
6th Offence - Perm

Spam -
1/2 Warnings
1st Offence - 120 minutes.
2nd Offence - 240 minutes
3rd Offence - 720 minutes
4th Offence - 1440 minutes
5th Offence - 10080 minutes
6th Offence - Perm

Racism -
1 Warning
1st Offence - 240 minutes
2nd Offence - 720 minutes
3rd Offence - 1440 minutes
4th Offence - 10080 minutes
5th Offence - Perm

Hacking -
Banning the player in question, asking mentor to change to perm with video evidence.

Inappropiate Spray -
1st Offence - Kick + warning
2nd Offence - Perm spray ban

VSH Specific-
All of them are from 120 min > 240 min > 720 min > 1440 min > 10080 min > Perm

Teaming
Slay + warning

Camping (red or blu)
Timebomb + warning (timebomb cancel at last second.)

AFK (Also red or blu)
Slap + warning, after that a slay and kicking them.
If caught being afk for multiple times after being warned a ban will be given.

Info -
GameMe
Sessions
Chatlog

Bans (0)
Mutes (3)

1st Application
2nd Application

Tagging relevant admins -

@Trixie
@Zeliax
@Matth
@Roar

Hello,

Teddi is a well known member of the VSH community aswell as here on forums. Nice and funny person who enforces rules all the times aswell as having fun at the same time. Punishment looks good, just a few mistakes IMO, but easy to correct if you get accepted. Three mutes which you learned from as its two years ago. Just in general looks good to go.

I do not have any major concerns about the applicant, however, I do find it weird to give my vote to you a 3rd time knowing you might retract yet again. Can you please explain me why you retracted earlier, either here or PM, so I can feel more safe of the voting?

TLDR; The applicant is a good fit for the team, but he is "known" for retracting after a while.

Will give my vote later.

Good luck!

• Friendly
Reactions: Teddi
Both of my previous applications got retracted by my for losing my interest in tf2 in general. (and the first one a convo between me and another regular who made me feel quite insecure) however I feel confident
As of now I dont have school for the upcoming 6 months, alot of free time basically, and I wish to invest some of my time in administrating VSH.

I also have alot of diveristy in the games I play which also helps me with keeping my intrests high in TF2.

I hope this clears a bit up for you

If you have any more questions feel free to ask :)

• Informative
Reactions: PNN
Tedd is one of the nicest players i've met in VSH,
he is very polite to players, helps them if they need any help and he warns rulebreaks aswell.
Summarized is Teddi in a good spot of beeing a trial admin ;)

+1,5

• Friendly
Reactions: ZeroPC and Teddi
Teddi is a friendly and polite guy, he always respects rules and enforces them.
His sessions are good enough and the chatlogs are clean.
The application is well-written (few things have to be fixed tho). Anyway he may fit the admin position properly.

I hope he won't retract his app again -but I suppose he won't, according to what he wrote above.

Here's my support +1

• Friendly
You are finally applying for admin again! Dont retract this one ya bastard.
Anyhow, teddi is a great guy to play with and always shines up the server, issues warnings through voice & chat which is great. The sessions & chat is nice and clean, helps new players get into the gamemode (thnx btw). Can't really think of any negative aspects about teddi. You have my vote +1

same can be said about @chaz but im too scared to comment on closed apps .3.

• Friendly
Reactions: chaz and Teddi
Hey Teddi, as I stated on your previous application you are great at enforcing rules and you have been very active recently. Of course, like my peers, I am a little concerned about your history of retracting applications but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one as I think you'd fit in the vsh team pretty well. Don't prove us wrong here Teddi ;-)

+1

• Agree
I believe that's enough feedback on this to put this under review.
Good luck Teddi, let's hope you stick at it this time and not break my heart ::(:

Closed until further notice.

• Friendly
  • Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC and Teddi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread