Teamkill Report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persi

• Current Steam name: .Clic Clic Boom
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME): STEAM_0:1:42607433
  • The rule or rules they broke: Teamkilled 3 Teammates while being a BLU Guard
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above: Screenshots Provided Below
Hello,
the player seems to know the rules and all, unfortunately though he seems to have a weird issue with teamkilling. As you can see from the screenshots, he teamkilled 3 times his blue teammates :2 times in the same round, then 1 time more in the next round. Of course it wasn't a mistake since he killed 3 times in i think less then 3 minutes.
What makes it even worse is that the round was proceding normally, then he killed the warden and one guard. After these first two teamkills we told him that it was forbidden to teamkill but he didn't care. He then killed the same guy again the round after. The reason behind the teamkill i think is that his blue teammates weren't really good at the gamemode. All of this happened 1 or 2 days ago, in the evening.

-Persi

2016-01-07_00001.jpg 2016-01-07_00003.jpg 2016-01-07_00005.jpg

• Creative
Reactions: Clic Clic Boom
  • Current Steam name: .Clic Clic Boom
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME): STEAM_0:1:42607433
  • The rule or rules they broke: Teamkilled 3 Teammates while being a BLU Guard
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above: Screenshots Provided Below
Hello,
the player seems to know the rules and all, unfortunately though he seems to have a weird issue with teamkilling. As you can see from the screenshots, he teamkilled 3 times his blue teammates :2 times in the same round, then 1 time more in the next round. Of course it wasn't a mistake since he killed 3 times in i think less then 3 minutes.
What makes it even worse is that the round was proceding normally, then he killed the warden and one guard. After these first two teamkills we told him that it was forbidden to teamkill but he didn't care. He then killed the same guy again the round after. The reason behind the teamkill i think is that his blue teammates weren't really good at the gamemode. All of this happened 1 or 2 days ago, in the evening.

-Persi

View attachment 6190 View attachment 6191 View attachment 6192
Wow this guy likes to freekill, well lets just leave it to the admins.

Most likely what Clic clic boom was doing is most likely teamkilling a freekiller. Probably because jailbreak admins where unavailable at the time(It's a guess). I see treatfly calling in the first screenshot...I asked him and he confirms he was killing in suit of a mass freekiller.

20:17 - TreatFly: Right he team killed Shihab who was told several times to go onto red because he didn't know the rules and now and then freekilled and the other guy archie deh mlg killer spy mass freekilled to shit

But rules are rules. I just thought I'd shed the light on this a little.

• Friendly
Reactions: Clic Clic Boom
Most likely what Clic clic boom was doing is most likely teamkilling a freekiller. Probably because jailbreak admins where unavailable at the time(It's a guess). I see treatfly calling in the first screenshot...I asked him and he confirms he was killing in suit of a mass freekiller.

20:17 - TreatFly: Right he team killed Shihab who was told several times to go onto red because he didn't know the rules and now and then freekilled and the other guy archie deh mlg killer spy mass freekilled to shit

But rules are rules. I just thought I'd shed the light on this a little.

That is true, the 2 Guards that he teamkilled weren't doing a good job at all. Shibab was trying to give orders, but he also freekilled a couple of players and didn't manage to hold the situation. Archie was even worse and he freekilled a good amount of people.

There is also the possibility that shibab was calling because Clic teamkilled, although it is unlikely.

While I trust clic's judgement, he has been doing fishy things before and after his disappearance/return. There are lots of calls against him for freekilling (due in part that he is hard to understand).
---
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2148542 - Shihab Wolf's GameME

Not too many kills while on the BLU team, cannot tell if they are freekills. What I do know however, is that Shihab has a bad habit of trying to give orders when not warden, sometimes even entering cells (baiting) and telling a particular player to move or he'd die.
---
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2210952 - MLG killer spy's GameME

I can almost certainly determine from the events feed alone that this player freekilled extensively, clarifying some of ClicClics actions. There are rare cases where teamkilling is let off (with a warning). This would come as such a case due to the fact of the mass freekilling that this player has done according to his GameME.

This player more than likely requires a 2-4 day ban + permanent guard ban should he return to the server.
---
While it would be good to hear Clic's side of the story, I'm not even sure if he comes on the forums anymore.

This report will remain open until a final verdict is made. While there is evidence pointing towards him protecting the REDs by killing freekilling BLU players, it is not completely solid vs Shihab.

If any other players that were in the server at the time would like to comment on this, then feel free. It'll help to paint the picture a little better.

Reactions: Persi
There is also the possibility that shibab was calling because Clic teamkilled, although it is unlikely.

While I trust clic's judgement, he has been doing fishy things before and after his disappearance/return. There are lots of calls against him for freekilling (due in part that he is hard to understand).
---
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2148542 - Shihab Wolf's GameME

Not too many kills while on the BLU team, cannot tell if they are freekills. What I do know however, is that Shihab has a bad habit of trying to give orders when not warden, sometimes even entering cells (baiting) and telling a particular player to move or he'd die.
---
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2210952 - MLG killer spy's GameME

I can almost certainly determine from the events feed alone that this player freekilled extensively, clarifying some of ClicClics actions. There are rare cases where teamkilling is let off (with a warning). This would come as such a case due to the fact of the mass freekilling that this player has done according to his GameME.

This player more than likely requires a 2-4 day ban + permanent guard ban should he return to the server.
---
While it would be good to hear Clic's side of the story, I'm not even sure if he comes on the forums anymore.

This report will remain open until a final verdict is made. While there is evidence pointing towards him protecting the REDs by killing freekilling BLU players, it is not completely solid vs Shihab.

If any other players that were in the server at the time would like to comment on this, then feel free. It'll help to paint the picture a little better.
All this is true cammy, they do mass freekill but teamkilling is not the right thing to the since he was an admin in the past he should know that this is not the right thing to do. He could just record a demo or wait for an admin to come.

All do I wasn't in the server when teamkills/freekills happened so I can't really tell what were players doing that time.

• Dislike
Reactions: Mr.Pig
All this is true cammy, they do mass freekill but teamkilling is not the right thing to the since he was an admin in the past he should know that this is not the right thing to do. He could just record a demo or wait for an admin to come.

Just gonna chip in here (sorry that it's in the wrong place); it's been made clear that all kinds of teamkilling are strictly forbidden as of now, shouldn't there be some sort of exception when a BLU player does nothing but kill the RED players every round and doesn't show any signs of communication whatsoever?

There have been multiple occasions where the entire server population of 20+ players simply had to leave because no admins were responding and the blues were running wild.

Hello-gifs.gif

I've been told that there were some things going on in here, so here I am.

What makes it even worse is that the round was proceding normally, then he killed the warden and one guard. After these first two teamkills we told him that it was forbidden to teamkill but he didn't care. He then killed the same guy again the round after. The reason behind the teamkill i think is that his blue teammates weren't really good at the gamemode.

... Few posts later ...

That is true, the 2 Guards that he teamkilled weren't doing a good job at all. Shibab was trying to give orders, but he also freekilled a couple of players and didn't manage to hold the situation. Archie was even worse and he freekilled a good amount of people.

tumblr_lk46srhzsb1qdx60r.gif

Can you see that? Did you notice this?

The most funny thing about this thread isn't the fact that I'm being reported for Teamkilling, but more the fact that the OP has to take the original story and add some lies into it to make it a bit credible to other's eyes; I mean come on, once you started lying, do it completly, and don't contradict yourself few posts after saying such things.

As TreatFly told to Madact, who then posted it in here, I did not teamkill these two guys just for the fun of it, but only to save these REDs players, who could not defend theirselves and were doomed to be freekilled, and so I interrupted their rulebreaking party, by breaking one. (Reason why I killed myself directly after killing this BLU guy, as you can see on this fabulous screenshot, to end the round, and not going like "EHY IM L45T BLU3 GUYZ N0W)

You should know that !calls are just a legend and 75% of the time, no one will join the server to make it a better place, but your calls will just be checked by admins and then be instantly forgot forever.
Few months ago, players were not complaining about the ones who were saving their fun by getting out rulebreakers, but were reporting real rulebreakers, try to keep that in mind.

So next time, instead of waiting until I make a mistake to have the honour of reporting me on forums, try to be smart, and report the real ones that are breaking the rules. Keep this hate directed towards me to make useless things, lil' boy.

PS: I'm probably a fucking strict/shitty (depends on POVs) Warden, but not a freekiller one, so don't force yourselves thinking that these calls about me are real
523515.gif

Cya in another year.
GIF-Bye.gif

Hello-gifs.gif

I've been told that there were some things going on in here, so here I am.

... Few posts later ...

tumblr_lk46srhzsb1qdx60r.gif

Can you see that? Did you notice this?

The most funny thing about this thread isn't the fact that I'm being reported for Teamkilling, but more the fact that the OP has to take the original story and add some lies into it to make it a bit credible to other's eyes; I mean come on, once you started lying, do it completly, and don't contradict yourself few posts after saying such things.

As TreatFly told to Madact, who then posted it in here, I did not teamkill these two guys just for the fun of it, but only to save these REDs players, who could not defend theirselves and were doomed to be freekilled, and so I interrupted their rulebreaking party, by breaking one. (Reason why I killed myself directly after killing this BLU guy, as you can see on this fabulous screenshot, to end the round, and not going like "EHY IM L45T BLU3 GUYZ N0W)

You should know that !calls are just a legend and 75% of the time, no one will join the server to make it a better place, but your calls will just be checked by admins and then be instantly forgot forever.
Few months ago, players were not complaining about the ones who were saving their fun by getting out rulebreakers, but were reporting real rulebreakers, try to keep that in mind.

So next time, instead of waiting until I make a mistake to have the honour of reporting me on forums, try to be smart, and report the real ones that are breaking the rules. Keep this hate directed towards me to make useless things, lil' boy.

PS: I'm probably a fucking strict/shitty (depends on POVs) Warden, but not a freekiller one, so don't force yourselves thinking that these calls about me are real
523515.gif

Cya in another year.
GIF-Bye.gif

Ok let's reply:

You have over 30 days of total play time and you have been an admin on jailbreak before, and so you should know the rules pretty well, still you managed to do 3 teamkills in a row, that i was told by the admins are strictly forbidden.

After all of this and after being reported, you do not even apologise or admit your mistake, instead you just call me a liar and you absolutely consider yourself not a rulebreak after breaking a specific rules for three times.

Anihow,

You say that i contradicted myself, but i don't really know how.

I said: i think tne reason.... they were not good at the gamemode. "I think" was used since i was not sure about the reason since after you've done this you havent given a reason for it whatsoever. To say they're not good at the gamemode is just saying they are bad, so i don't see the problem here, i used this lighter term just because even if archie was bad and a freekiller, shibab was not really bad, had a functioning mic, he was using it and he was trying to give orders overall.
After the first statement, i've made things more clear, saying that archie was freekilling a lot, and that shibab was not as bad as him.

You also underlined the " we told you to stop" part. I personally did tell you both in voicechat and the normal chat that it was forbidden, but still you didn't care, neither apologise or admit your mistake. So you're the one lying here.

I could agree that teamkills should be allowed in same cases, as viking said, however as it is right now for what i know they are forbidden, but of course you don't want to hear it and you consider your teamkills 100% legit.

We'll see what happens, i don't want you banned at all costs, i'm not the players that were teamkilled by you and i've nothing personal against you.

It's up to the admin to decide wheter your actions should be punished, or if they are forgivable, either way i'll be fine with the verdict of this.

-Persi

• Optimistic
Reactions: Flynt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread