Accepted TeamBan Fairy (JAILBREAK/US) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairy

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
hey y'all,
this is my 2nd appeal for my Team-ban on jailbreak US

in case you are interested this is the link to my old application: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/unban-application-poor-gibus-fairy.27255/
(in the appeal my ban was also included THIS appeal is only for my team-ban)

Team-ban information:
Poor Gibus Fairy (renamed to: Fairy)
18:11:10
Permanent
N/AIan
MFK
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:488246333

Why should you receive a unteamban:

First of all here is the Story of what happend typed out by Ian (its the most accurate) (and yes this is from my first appeal WITH the 1 day ban)
c8fac00687e18dbeb16e72190fcd78c2 (1).png

its been a month since the decline and i've re looked the situation multiple times and kept playing on red team/having a good time. i do agree with Ian/The ban and think it was 100% fair. so this appeal is NOT because i think the Teamban was unfair but because i want to ask for a 2nd chance to show that i have learned from my mistakes (so this concludes: giving unfair orders,bloodthirsty killing, and well.. generally improve myself as warden)

i apologize for the short appeal but i think the ''information'' has already been explained in that screenshot so there is no need for me to retype it and maybe make some things unclear.

if you have any questions/want to know something about this appeal feel free to ask ::D:

I'll give you another chance. Contact a jailbreak admin about removing the guardban currently placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread