Team Killer HP way to high (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

So yeah the tittle says it all. When me and @Broski. were playing Freak fortress 2 we were talking about how team killers HP is just way to high its higher than Ninja spies and that says something so in this thread i have the recommdation of lowering team killers health because he has x3 lives with 20,000 health which is way to much for a boss. No one can beat him even with 20 people on the server! So yeah thanks for reading this and have a nice day :3

• Agree
Reactions: Lukas
I would suggest we either Give him 20,000 Hp but with one life, He can still teleport treat, and the only reason Team Killer was put back in was because of you, and I hardly see you on these days ;-; The only thing Team Killer is good for On the server the way he is, is Point farming as it is extremely difficult to beat him

@Kevin Pls fix ;-;

As far as I know, Team killer have 2 lives. I agree with @Broski. though. 1 life should be enough.

• Agree
Reactions: Chillix
I would suggest we either Give him 20,000 Hp but with one life, He can still teleport treat, and the only reason Team Killer was put back in was because of you, and I hardly see you on these days ;-; The only thing Team Killer is good for On the server the way he is, is Point farming as it is extremely difficult to beat him

@Kevin Pls fix ;-;
1 life with 20k hp?

• Agree
Reactions: Kah
Well yes but he can't blink with r anymore and thats what made him cool
That's because FF2 used to have a plugin which came with Blitzkrieg, but because FF2 became updated all the bosses and boss plugins got removed.

@Kevin Pls fix ;-;
This doesn't really fix the issue, it just changes the circumstances, unlike ninja spy, when team killer he only has the one life and doesn't slow down time and OP fly about killing everyone, he just loses a life. Nothing special, no, special rage or anything, so it's not the life that the issue, its the fact there is so much health per life.

Edit: What i mean by this is just to lower his hp per life rather than reduce him to one life as I personally, like Treatfly, enjoy both fighting against and playing as team killer. The fact he has 2 lives kinda distinguishes from other Hales but if you remove this, he'll become less threatening and most likely end up being not played and then removed again, but only my opinion.

I don't know if you guys agree with me, but you could change his health formula to (((700+n)*n)^1.04) which makes him have ~25600 HP when 24 players are connected.

If you wan't him to have around 20000 HP when the server is full you would have to use (((550+n)*n)^1.04).

I don't know if you guys agree with me, but you could change his health formula to (((700+n)*n)^1.04) which makes him have ~25600 HP when 24 players are connected.

If you wan't him to have around 20000 HP when the server is full you would have to use (((550+n)*n)^1.04).
If we're going to keep the lives (as i said but totally Kevins choice obviously) then lower it again to 15k per life rather than 20k as a server of 1v23 should easily be able to take off 30k

If we're going to keep the lives (as i said but totally Kevins choice obviously) then lower it again to 15k per life rather than 20k as a server of 1v23 should easily be able to take off 30k
I guess it would be (((420+n)*n)^1.04)/2 ~ 15400 HP each life (2). I'm not entirely sure.

It could also be like this (((830+n)*n)^1.04)/2 (30000 HP split in 2 lives).

I've only been on Freak Fortress a couple of times but the general vibe is that Team Killer is OP, I hate playing as him as he feels cheap to play as due to his ridiculous health. So I'm with Joe he needs to be changed but I have no idea how or what since ff2 aint my thing.

Team killer's formula was updated making him have the same amount a regular hale, this thread is done so yeah enjoy :)

Reactions: Kah
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread