TF2 Blog Team Fortress 2 Update Released (1 Viewer)

PandaBot

PandaBot
PandaBot
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
  • Added an extra HIDEHUD flag for vscript maps (HIDEHUD_TARGET_ID)
  • Fixed using the extendfreeze client command to continue spectating enemy players after being killed
  • Fixed Arena mode player count HUD layout problem (community fix from Funicular)
  • Updated zi_atoll to sync the particles file with other the Zombie Infection maps
  • Updated zi_woods
    • Added props to aid scouts in getting up to the roof on the boathouse
    • Added trigger_push entities to the tops of trees
    • Implemented an optimisation pass
  • Updated koth_sawmill_event
    • Added spells to the Underworld Forest to encourage players to travel there
    • Added trigger_hurts to prevent spawn camping in the Underworld Forest
    • Added the Skeleton King to randomly spawn after cap
    • Added an additional Skeleton Consort for him as well
    • Reduced the amount of particles in the Underworld Harvest
    • Removed a custom texture since it wasn't needed
    • Minor clipping changes
    • Added an ammo pack to the cave
    • Removed a few pumpkin bombs since they hurt player movement too much
    • Added a loss-coverage program for Red team
    • Cleaned up some waste

Continue reading...

• Fixed using the extendfreeze client command to continue spectating enemy players after being killed
Thanks Valve. I didn't want to spectate potential cheaters on my team to kick them anyways.

• Agree
Reactions: Fredo
it took tf2 devs fucking years years to fix a overlayed arena player count that triggers people get annoyed in deathrun and vsh and jb? (by I meant, they found arena player count overlaying so they used tf2 community hud fix (custom hud) and no idea how tf2 devs still havent noticed it they literally dont care until someone made a community fix and tf2 devs accepted it and fixed it)

how tf2 devs never noticed arena player count until someone made a community fix

Users who are viewing this thread