Team Fortress 2 Update 24.04.2013 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

• Added "Only allow map files" to the possible selections in the download filter option for clients
  • Fixed a client crash related to the material system
  • Fixed Diamond/Carbonado Botkiller weapons using incorrect team materials for the arms
  • Fixed a vphysics regression where some items would travel farther than they should
  • Improved performance and stability for the Linux version
  • Removed range restrictions from viewmodel_fov_demo
  • Updated the Ap-Sap so it can be gift-wrapped and have custom names/descriptions applied to it

You can also buy the Ap-Sap from the Mann Co. Store now.

A new crate just came out. Non key are yet able to buy for it. Doesn't says what it contains. Mission accepted *Thunderbolt > Crate*

Thay Made The Robo Crate..... dafuq

Robo crate was in item schema with MvM update, no idea why they waited so long to release it in drop system... Gabe knows best i guess... AND HE NEEDS MONEY, HE ALWAYS NEED MONEY, HE'S ALL POWERFULL AND ALL KNOWING, BUT 8o , SOMEHOW, HE CAN'T HANDLE MONEY, AND ALWAYS NEEDS A LITTLE MORE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... tazman

Max .:[Old Panda]:.' said:
Robo crate was in item schema with MvM update, no idea why they waited so long to release it in drop system... Gabe knows best i guess... AND HE NEEDS MONEY, HE ALWAYS NEED MONEY, HE'S ALL POWERFULL AND ALL KNOWING, BUT 8o , SOMEHOW, HE CAN'T HANDLE MONEY, AND ALWAYS NEEDS A LITTLE MORE$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... tazman
About the Mvm Update and this crate. The Fire proof secret diary and the capacitor came out at that time. I bet it went 11 months since they went out, nothing happen so far, i got an good feeling about it atm. So i'ma start lowballing on a lot of ;3

Kevin' said:
Problems with hacking Gabe Newell's Half Life 3 folder?

p.gif

yeah kinda max :D , martin dafuq is that brainz?

@Kevin: It is hack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread