Taunt problem (1 Viewer)

Angry Pyro

Hello! Panda community. on the Panda Dodgeball, i can't taunt, or something, and command taunt isn't working! I dont think it's main problem, but this is one minus of tfdb panda servers, pls, fix it :)
I think it's all

Hello! Panda community. on the Panda Dodgeball, i can't taunt, or something, and command taunt isn't working! I dont think it's main problem, but this is one minus of tfdb panda servers, pls, fix it :)
I think it's all
First of.. there is no such thing as "command for taunt", buy your own taunts and use them by using the command "+taunt" (aka the g button if you have it some standard). And if you are using the rainblower you can't taunt at all, which can be confusing to new dodgeball players. And we will never add such command either way since is against the ToS.

• Boring
  • Dumb
Reactions: Roar and vinny
verify game cache or uninstall and reinstall, or it may be some server problem since you said it works everywhere else other than that server?

First of.. there is no such thing as "command for taunt", buy your own taunts and use them by using the command "+taunt" (aka the g button if you have it some standard). And if you are using the rainblower you can't taunt at all, which can be confusing to new dodgeball players. And we will never add such command either way since is against the ToS.
Yes, i mean +taunt, i have own taunts. AND THIS CONSOLE COMMAND ISN'T WORKING TOO!

Users who are viewing this thread