Tag suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy

Hi.

So my suggestion is basically that donators and admins (Or only donators) can have custom tags, like the [Donator] namehere:
Because basically, many doesn't like the [Donator] sign, and I think people would like it better if they could customize their tag.

Sounds like something fun to do but you should add some restricitons, like only admins being able to make their tag [Admin], I would vote for that. :D

Hmm dunno ,

If donor can change his/her own tag, he/she might change donor tag into admin tag, which leads , well the end you know what will happen. If admin start to change his/her tag isnt good either. It might causes confusing situtations. And also I really love that admin tag. So I say no for that idea

There is no need to change it. Players distinguish Donators from Admins by this tag, if Donators suddendly got the possibility to write everything that they want instead of having a simple and neat Donator tag it could screw up so many things on the servers. There already is the capacity of disabling or letting tags with the !ccc command, it's already hard to distinguish donors from admins for players, while they both don't have their tags on, due to these fancy colours, I don't think that we need something else to confuse them even more.

I think we could do the complete opposite instead though, by making donator tags permanent to avoid the situation of a player asking a donator if he's admin or not, and having donators acting like one, just because they got some colours on their names, as admins do; But in any case letting such a thing happening.

Last edited:
Well the donators pledge money, the intention is that they get a donator tag signifying that they have indeed donated, and along with which comes the donator tag not a 'NoobReker69' or a 'SupremeOverlord'. It'd just be über confusing and no doubt, the system will be abused somewhere along the line. However if an admin approval system would be implemented, it'd simply be too strenuous and lengthy and inevitably spark up conflict and issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread