Status
Not open for further replies.

Swify

Donator

What's your username? Swify

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:634543342

What is your type of punishment? Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Coal (no longer and admin)

Why were you punished? baiting racism repeatdly

Why should we revoke your punishment? I am making this appeal to remove my Perma mute. The reason was baiting racism repeatedly. As shown in the previous appeal for my mute I said I had no intention to bait racism on purpose. I was trying my best to say the users name and I thought "knee crow" is how you pronounce "necro" it but instead it's supposed to be "neck crow" I apologize on the mistake I've made, and I would like to communicate again Aswell as joining blue team.

• Useful
Reactions: Valen
I like to add an edit that explains the story since people are having difficulty understanding how I stated it. What I meant is that there was a user named "necro" and when he rebelled I said knee crow in a disappointed voice since he was rebelling but what I didn't realize is that I was saying it as a racist word in Spanish which described me as baiting racism. Apologies

Okay, I had to take a moment to review all of the aspects of this appeal before making a final decision. At first, I genuinely thought you were lying on your appeal and attempting to avoid fault but after reviewing your previous appeal and the ex-trials comment on it, I cant prove if you are truly lying or not so it becomes a "he said/she said" statement. Its been a while since your mute and your chatlogs look passable.

Don't make us regret giving you another shot, this is your second perm appeal so appealing a third will be difficult.

Accepted.

Reactions: Swify
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread