Accepted Sveryll's admin apllication for TeamFortress 2 Dodgeball. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexie

- Your name and/or nickname
Lot of people may already know me as Nexie, but around the 26th of july I changed to Sveryll.

- Your age
I'm 19 :3

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Kevin did. Blame him if its a problem >.>

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

steamID32: STEAM_0:1:45421564

- Your general online times and your timezone
Hungary, Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00) I prefer to use 24h time format.
Weekdays: Mostly afternoon/night but that's the time when most people are online, so i think that's not a big problem.
Weekends: probably from 13:00-0:00 maybe 01:00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I play on:
-Panda-community.com TF2 #4 [Dodgeball|GameME]
-Panda-community.com TF2 #19 [Dodgeball 2|GameME]

I would visit other servers in case of a report, but only if its non-game mode related, since i only know the rules of dodgeball. For example: "Mic spam reported on jailbreak server" i could manage that, but if it would be breaking a specific rule of a game mode that's not a general rule, i couldn't help.
So mainly I'm applying to dodgeball servers, if that was the question. :3

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I do have one but i prefer not using it. (that doesn't mean i won't use it, if someone won't listen to chat warnings)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I was an admin before on Panda, i'm just re-applying now.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Not really, but since i was an admin before, i know the basic stuff. :3

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Mainly because i was an admin before, and i helped before a lot, about maintaining a good, and happy community on the dodgeball servers. I'm really friendly and talkative, and i'm not judging anyone before i get to know them better. :3 Also I have over 70 friends from the panda dodgeball servers, so I kinda know the community too.
Now about the panda team, as i said, I'm not really good with source engine, so i won't be able to help with issues about server config, or stuff like that. But if you ask me about future ideas/events, i'm sure i could help on the creative side. :3

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Most of my policies didn't change since the last time, so here they are again:

-> Dealing with stealers:
First time: Warn. And explain why stealing is bad, and why not to do it.

Second time: Warn, but in a more serious way and emphasis.
Third time: Slay. (that wont let him/her to steal more in that round)
Fourth time: Slay and telling him/her the possibility of kicking out from the server.
Fifth time: Last and final warning. Before kick.
Sixth time: Kick

-> Dealing with racism and insulting:
If someone is being racist or not behaving well: Warn, and tell him/her NOT TO DO it again. (My emphasis and behavior depends on the using of words and on how does the insulted person feels about it. For example: there's two friends on the server I know who call each other fat. That might sound insulting but they both okay with that and they know it's a joke. I wouldn't punish them because of this, just tell them only use it between each others and not on other players.)

If he/she continues: Warn and telling him/her the possibility of kicking out from the server.
If he/she still continues: Last warning before kick.
If he/she still continues:Kick
In case if he/she comes back and starts doing it again: Warn him/her about the possibility of temporarily banning him/her out from the server.
If he/she still continues: Ban. (Time of ban depends on the words he/she used and on how does the insulted person feels about it. The max amount of ban time I give is 24 hours. I only do more than this if the case got really serious.)

-> Dealing with spammers:
If someone starts spamming: Ask him/her to stop it.

If he/she continues: Ask him/her to stop it but in a more serious way and emphasis.
If he/she continues: Telling him/her the possibility of muting.
If he/she continues: Last warning.
If he/she continues: Mute for 5 mins.
If he/she continues after the mute time expired: Ask him/her again to stop it and warning him/her about a longer mute time.
If he/she continues: Mute for 30 mins.

/what changed:/

-> Dealing with cheaters/hackers:
If someone is hacking or cheating: I would ban him/her permanently, since they can ask for an unban request.

------------

So that was me again, I hope i can help to keep the servers clean, and be a part of the community again. :3

-Sveryll :3

Reactions: DeadSworn
More than 1 Week connection-time (On both servers together)
(Apparently) clear chatlogs (only looked briefly on it)
Good App-Formatting.

Looks promising

Nexie!! Those colours >.>
Well as you were an admin before I think you'd fit in well again as last time you were removed due to inactivity I think.
You're super friendly and liked by the dodgeball community as well so I'd like to see you back.
Application looks fine I guess, Just with hackers you need to record a demo first as evidence.
100% +1 from myself!

Nexie!! Those colours >.>
Well as you were an admin before I think you'd fit in well again as last time you were removed due to inactivity I think.
You're super friendly and liked by the dodgeball community as well so I'd like to see you back.
Application looks fine I guess, Just with hackers you need to record a demo first as evidence.
100% +1 from myself!
i like colors ;~;
And thanks for +1 :3 <3
about the recording. okay. i will record it :D

Why is this app in acheived apps folder? xD

Why is this app in acheived apps folder? xD
That's probably my mistake. If i remember correctly, when i first applied, every application was in one place, and you had to post there, there was no such thing as archived applications, I think. And that's why i posted it there, where I saw most of the apps. But again. sorry for this. If its a problem i'll make a new one outside of the archived group :3

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I was an admin before on Panda, i'm just re-applying now.

What's the reason of removal? I've tried to find a thread relating to it...Maybe an inactive thing or something but I'm unable to find it.

What's the reason of removal? I've tried to find a thread relating to it...Maybe an inactive thing or something but I'm unable to find it.
I couldn't play TeamFortress 2 because I installed windows10 preview, and it was not compatible with the game :/ So yea, inactivity.

Reactions: Madact
An exelent application I have to say.
Everything is there what we would like to know and your history seems more then fine.
We can always use a extra hand on the dodgeball servers and your punishment are quite decent.

I have to note out one thing tho, please remove the light purple-ish text it was highly annoying to read.
I had to select the whole text in order to make it readable, gosh.
This is a admin application not some kind of beauty contest.

You get a +0.5 from me, would love to have you in the team once again.

An exelent application I have to say.
Everything is there what we would like to know and your history seems more then fine.
We can always use a extra hand on the dodgeball servers and your punishment are quite decent.

I have to note out one thing tho, please remove the light purple-ish text it was highly annoying to read.
I had to select the whole text in order to make it readable, gosh.
This is a admin application not some kind of beauty contest.

You get a +0.5 from me, would love to have you in the team once again.
Thanks :3 and sry again for the colors. On my screen its completely readable tho o.o

Reactions: Nexie and DeadSworn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread