Sup. (1 Viewer)

Projected Soul

Ey, Im PS.

I was born in 96, Sweden, graduated with an engineering degree this year(15).
I play TF2, when i don't you'll find me doing something else on the internet, im always reachable.

I stumbled upon the panda community whilst beeing extremly bored, and noticed how well the servers were set up. Most servers nowadays are filled with ads or inhumane spawn protections making it impossible to cap the final point in various maps.

It might not look it but im easy to talk to, so if you got any problems i will listen, i hate hate.

Cheers.

hey, have fun here :) nice to meet u

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay.

Hey there ;) Welcome to the forums!

*Sweden Intensifies*
Sweden_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Perhaps someone would be willing to direct me to the correct forum for applying as admin over the cp_orange server, i believe it is number 27, its where i have spent most of my time and it is indeed, in need of an administrator.

Perhaps someone would be willing to direct me to the correct forum for applying as admin over the cp_orange server, i believe it is number 27, its where i have spent most of my time and it is indeed, in need of an administrator.
browse a bit, it will show us you are able to find a topic alone without problems. it is a first step ^^

Users who are viewing this thread