Sup ( *^*) (1 Viewer)

PandaASDF

Donator
Heya!
I actually haven't introduced me yet... Which I'm ashamed of...

Anyways, my name is PandaASDF, or Panda. My real name is Vy (you say it as Fi) and people sometimes call me Owen too! I'm someone who really likes to talk to people and hoping to make their day. If you need anything, just say so!

Oh and just send me a friendrequest, I will accept (almost) everyone ;). And if you want to play a game with me, I'm almost always in Panda-community's Freak Fortress 2 server.

I hope to see you soon!!!

I just met you and this is crazy.

Hello!!

• Funny
Reactions: PandaASDF
And here I was all excited thinking a decent human bean joined until I saw the anime avatar.

Welcome To Panda Community ! You said
I'm almost always in Panda-community's Freak Fortress 2 server.
I hope you'll come play DB :c

And here I was all excited thinking a decent human bean joined until I saw the shitty Japanese comics avatar.
And here I was all excited thinking a decent human "being" (bean? xD) joined untill I saw the shitty sheep with an hat avatar.

Welcome To Panda Community ! You said

I hope you'll come play DB :c
Of course I can join you on DB, but you gotta know... I'm really REALLY bad at db xDD

Of course I can join you on DB, but you gotta know... I'm really REALLY bad at db xDD
I wasnt good either, but then after playing db day after day im pretty good at it c:

I wasnt good either, but then after playing db day after day im pretty good at it c:
Good to hear! I hope u can help me then xD

And here I was all excited thinking a decent human "being" (bean? xD) joined untill I saw the shitty sheep with an hat avatar.
I hope this new Protomen avatar can convince you of me being the supreme human bean.

• Winner
Reactions: PandaASDF
I hope this new Protomen avatar can convince you of me being the supreme human bean.
You've totally convinced me... At your service, your Highness.

Users who are viewing this thread