Declined Sunny's super cool admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickname/Name- Sunny/ SunnySideEggs

Age- 16

SteamID- STEAM_0:1:174056006

Timezone- CDT
Time- Atleast twice per week, if I wanted a number I'd say from around 4am - 12 am is when I could join.
Playtime- A little over 5 days

Servers- Panda US 2Fort

Microphone- I do but it sometimes likes to misbehave, I don't really use it in the morning but when there's other chatty people online I'll usually join in on the conversation.

Previous Experience- None, unless Unturned admin counts...

SourceMod experience- None, but I learn pretty fast

Why choose you?- From time to time when I'm on the server, some dude with either a good or terrible aimbot will join the server and start jerking around, which is the whole reason I'm applying in the first place, I'd like to be there quickly to deal with them before they cause too much damage, unless they suck that is...

Final overview- You cheat you die, racism is a no no (mute), harassing people is also a no no (mute or most likely some sort of warning), make sure that everyone is havin' a good time ; )

Since there's no admins assigned to US 2FORT, I may as well give some feedback about what I can see as I have not seen you around when I join from time to time, which isn't anybody's fault. I will tag @Agent C however as they may have bumped into you, including @Loli Police .

Your playtime is a nice 6 days, your sessions are excellent. I've searched through your chat log and I don't see anything rule breaking.
You have though only rocked up to the forums to post an application which is lacking in content, in fact doesn't seem to be taking this seriously. You're unknown to panda community. You've done no reports, despite you mentioning there is hackers on 2fort.
Also you lack admin experience. We've noticed the surge in third party new accounts joining US 2FORT causing a problem. Players would spam call bot until an admin comes on, and then insult the response of the team while they attempt to record evidence in order to properly ban the player in question. There have also been false hacker claims or claims that lack evidence.
The third party cheating players are also using name changers. Which, for a new admin, can be extremely pressuring to not get the wrong guy. It takes someone to know what they are going to sort it out.

Since there's no dedicated admins for US 2FORT, we are really wanting people to apply here. But we also want someone who isn't just going to take the powers and use it for their own accord, never to be seen on the forums again or no contact with anyone on the admin team.

I hope you take what I've said above with seriousness to improve. You can't do much about your lack of experience, but with the right applicant we can teach them what to do so long as they are dedicated to helping out the community.

I'll leave this open for the following admin tagged to possibly post anything that we need to know about you. If there's nothing to add agent c or loli police, no worries. I'll be closing this for under review on the 6th of September.

Reactions: Matth and Agent C
I've seen you around SunnySideEggs and I do like that you conduct yourself well on the server, however I am underwhelmed at the lack on length on your application. There is no punishment section which makes it almost like you posted it as a joke. If you want to be taken seriously then I would suggest that you work on being more active on the forums, more active on the server (shoot for 3 days a week at the least), and more enforcive. What I mean is you need to actually mention that someone broke a rule on the server when someone does (example being when someone is mic spamming, shoot a message in chat saying to stop). All in all your a great player and would probably make a good admin but since your lack of an attempt at an application wasn't what I was looking for I'm gonna say -1

It's now the 6th of September. Just in case you do improve, I'll put this under review.

Any questions or incoming inactivity, please let me know.

declined.
you may apply again in a month; 14.10.2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread