suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Piss

My suggestion is for JB.
Add the double jump again for both red and blue team because it sucks playing with no double jump.
Also when you become warden the 1st one cmd doesnt work (to open the cells) pls fix that.

My suggestion is for JB.
Add the double jump again for both red and blue team because it sucks playing with no double jump.
Also when you become warden the 1st one cmd doesnt work (to open the cells) pls fix that.
Double jump, yes
About the command, some maps don't support the opening through a command so you gotta press the button :)

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
double jump for blu only.
and like fluffy said some servers don't support jail opening command.

The function gets disabled on some map, since they use the tf_scout_airdash_count 0 cvar-- Which is only available to change with the server and can't be changed from in-game. Unless someone edits all the maps to make it use the "1" instead of "0"

Like the new map (ba_jail_hopjb)
You already see in the chat when we spawn ''tf_scout_airdash_count 0''
If you are good in mapping, you know what the problem is

I think that there should be a ruling for the ba_jail_hopjb map as currently blu can use it to stop red rebelling I think that if a BLU uses it and an admin is on, the server said blu should be slayed as the Delorian takes you into the past where you do a quick mini-game then you head off to the, armory and if a blu takes it then it defeats the purpose if a red wishes to rebel.

• Dislike
Reactions: Doc Piss
I think that there should be a ruling for the ba_jail_hopjb map as currently blu can use it to stop red rebelling I think that if a BLU uses it and an admin is on, the server said blu should be slayed as the Delorian takes you into the past where you do a quick mini-game then you head off to the, armory and if a blu takes it then it defeats the purpose if a red wishes to rebel.
Wat

The scouts would be pain in the ass for most of the guards when scouts can double-jump, furthermore the crits for guards is disabled as well (I think).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread