Suggestion for rules (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vecomti

I want to suggest that we are only allowed to make a poll about a certain subject at least x days after the previous poll about the subject ended. As an example, the Jailbreak crits poll ended 02.03, and then we would be allowed to make a new poll, let's say, a month later, the 02.04. I would also like to suggest a certain time limit for when polls closes, that we stick to. Perhaps 10 days or 15 days.

I also want to suggest a rule concerning command spam from Admins. There are a lot of times where certain admins spam voice commands, slap commands and so forth, and it does get mildly annoying as it is infact a kind of spam, created by the very people supposed to prevent spam.

Lastly, I want to suggest a rule where admins are not allowed to interfere with the game if they change their gravity or if they resize themselves. I am certain that no one likes to be killed by admins who are floating around mid-air,nor do anyone like to be killed by an admin whose head are twenty feets up in the air in a sniper duel, whether it be in 2fort, MarioKart, Jailbreak or Hightower.

Implying we still have some sort of manager to implement and police that shit.

Lastly, I want to suggest a rule where admins are not allowed to interfere with the game if they change their gravity or if they resize themselves. I am certain that no one likes to be killed by admins who are floating around mid-air,nor do anyone like to be killed by an admin whose head are twenty feets up in the air in a sniper duel, whether it be in 2fort, MarioKart, Jailbreak or Hightower.
YES PLEASE
It is fucking annoying when a bunch of you come on hightower and decide to piss about with your valve rocket launchers and size -infinity bodies while godmode is on

Everything except the first one shouldn't be a rule, but common sense, since it can't really be enforced by anyone and therefore should be moderated by the admin's conscience.

And about the first one - that's for others to decide, I honestly have no clue how people want it to be.

Yes, one would think so, right?
If you think that backhanding yourself continously in non-serious gamemodes causes unrest and disturbance amongst the playerbase, either personally try to ask the admin in fault to stop it or report him/her on the forums for breaking the rules such as spam/exploiting they are supposed to enforce.

You can always record demos against the admin(s) in question and kick up a fuss till something breaks. Usually if you gather enough one of the admin's makes a thread and it's discussed till Kevin has had enough.

But currently right now, this is what is happening;

@Kevin
dPYWMET.gif

@ Admin team

joey-not-even-sorry.gif

Getting airblasted by tiny pyros all day :( besides that these rules really seem necessary to me

Getting airblasted by tiny pyros all day :( besides that these rules really seem necessary to me
It's okay. They have to compensate for their shitty life in a videogame.

• Winner
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread