Duplicate Suggestion for JB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, a glitch happened that allowed scouts to double jump (triple jump with the atomizer) on Red team. It actually shouldn't be fixed and kept as a red option.

• Dislike
Reactions: TWC
Your profile picture is very distracting.

Jokes aside, I should probably answer this in a more serious manner and at least try to pretend I'm an Administrator or something.

Currently from what i have seen the past couple of days is that the plug-in has been spotty and some players using scout have been able to double jump, some not. I'll do some more research into this and notify Kevin if its a continuous issue.

As far as scouts double jump becoming a mainstay, it's already been discussed on an old thread and got slapped with the very annoying yet predictable answer of "Wait for redux"

Hopefully this answers your question.

Have a great day!

Jokes aside, I should probably answer this in a more serious manner and at least try to pretend I'm an Administrator or something.

Currently from what i have seen the past couple of days is that the plug-in has been spotty and some players using scout have been able to double jump, some not. I'll do some more research into this and notify Kevin if its a continuous issue.

As far as scouts double jump becoming a mainstay, it's already been discussed on an old thread and got slapped with the very annoying yet predictable answer of "Wait for redux"

Hopefully this answers your question.

Have a great day!
Based on what i've seen, a majority of JB server hosts do allow scouts to double jump or some sort of alternative. Panda is one of the few I know that doesn't allow it (then again i only know 3 jb servers)

The only downside of this COULD be that it would get them into positions that other blues cannot enter/accomplish on their own. However, it could probably be easily countered with either using projectile-based weaponry (rocket launchers, sticky launchers, etc) if there in a tight area and abusing admin commands to slay them 🧌

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread