Suggestion for Jailbreak rulebreakers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matth

Good morning, everybody.
I already talked about this with an admin, so I think it's better I share this idea here, too.
First of all, I saw somebody else having suggestions for this, having a similar idea to mine. So:

When you join some servers in TF2, a box on the top left appears. I will explain a very easy model:
"These are the rules. You have to read it. Now choose:
1. I accept rules.
2. I don't accept rules."
If you don't accept, that's auto-kick from server.
If you accept, admins'work will be easier. Why? NO WARNINGS--> EASIER AND FASTER BANS.
If you break a rule for first time, you will be automatically punished by an admin, with the most appropriate ban punishment (or kick, it depends if clearly accidentally or not... saying sorry would be very helpful). Accepting rules means assuming responsibilities, EVEN IN REAL LIFE.
This would be extremely helpful, for everybody (normal users and admins).

Then, this takes me to make a new suggestion, about FAIL WARDENING, which is the most important problem in Jailbreak (also more than freekillers). No warden --> Freeday --> Boring and not fun. Believe me, 8 rounds out of 10 are freedays for these fail wardens.
Many players join blue team only in order to become guards (and to have crits, and superiority), but not warden. When they become Wardens, they 1.suicide; 2. do the hateful !uw command; 3.leave and rejoin server.
THEN, Fail wardens (no speaking before cells open) sometimes kill prisoners when they go out from cells, and this means a ban directly from community.
I spam in chat something that should be included as rule, perhaps the main rule:
"DON'T JOIN BLUE TEAM IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WARDEN".
But just few people take importance to what I say.

That's related to the first suggestion, because if somebody fails as warden 2 times (the first is acceptable), then you are Banned from Blue Team, for hours.
Believe me, this is the most important topic for everybody who plays Jailbreak.

I hope you will support both suggestions (the formal accepting of some rules before starting the game; the question of fail wardens.).
Lastly, I want to mention DatAssassin (DatPiroFish in Steam), which is already very strict on this topic, and he bans from blues in the way I said.
So, I ask all admins to be stricter with this. Yesterday, a player failed as warden continuosly, but the admin in server didn't punish him after many fails , and players were very bored.

Thanks for your time, and sorry for this long thread, but that's a very important problem (fail wardens, and other rulebreakers, who are punished too late). The system I suggested could be useful. Thanks again.

Last edited:
A box message.That's really good idea.With this box message you can also update the rules!(The 7 rules in Jb are old,there aren't a lot of other rules)

• Agree
Reactions: Matth
This has already been made on VSH server. I'd like it on Jailbreak, too.

This might help clean up the jailbreak server even when admin isnt on. I mean lets face it jailbreak is the most server with bans.

I dunno about the server accept idea but the rest is good

Good.I like how this Community is changing things in better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread