Suggestion for FF2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Clockie

Hai there! I wanted to point the subject about Snipers in ff2 mode. Everyone know that a good sniper does alot of dmg to boss from long distance and they can be undetected almost entire round. So, on bigger maps almost everyone take sniper and boss almost don't have chances to win. So I wanted to suggest a class limit for the Snipers, like 3-5 max. This is just my suggestion, I don't want offend anyone >x>

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Well, there are limits on classes such as scouts, spies and pyros, so surely it's alright to have a limit on snipers as well.

But... is there not one already?

There is no class limit for snipers, so sometimes even 10 people choose sniper >w>

On Dustshowdown, one such big map, I find myself "focusing" snipers very quickly, because I know what kind of damage they do. They're annoying, but once I've got them the rest of the team does not have a good setup, because they lack the Medics and Pyros to get an efficient base going. Point being, a tonne of Snipers can be turned into an advantage.

Though a limit sounds logical and attractive somehow, I'm not sure if there is a big difference between 5 or 8 snipers; and if so, what exactly. It also depends a lot on how the Boss plays.

On Dustshowdown, one such big map, I find myself "focusing" snipers very quickly, because I know what kind of damage they do. They're annoying, but once I've got them the rest of the team does not have a good setup, because they lack the Medics and Pyros to get an efficient base going. Point being, a tonne of Snipers can be turned into an advantage.

Though a limit sounds logical and attractive somehow, I'm not sure if there is a big difference between 5 or 8 snipers; and if so, what exactly. It also depends a lot on how the Boss plays.

This shouldn't be as big of the issue in vsh due only having a 4 bosses, which 3 of them have a great super jumps, in another hand in ff2 there are only few bosses with that kinda jumping mobility. Most of the bosses have poor jumping ability which just sends them flying and doesent move them any forward. Or they have option to teleport, which again doesen't give a boss an huge advantage, because the snipers arent all in same place.

But then again there is a problem. An huntsman is still used alot of people, including myself. The easiest way to solve the problem, is just by reducing sniper rifles non crit dmg for like 65 or so. But I'll still think that the class limit for snipers would be necessery.

And I wouldnt mind if the medics get class limitation too. There are some maps with long corridors and there usually are 2-3 medics hanging in there. Medics uber each other and deal slowly dmg to hale, which leads for long games sometimes.
Went a little bit into another class, but only wanted to point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread