suggestion for admins (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kill urself

to elaborate: just cause you somehow got your filthy weeb hands onto some admin commands doesn't mean you need to flaunt your minuscule little dicks about the ability to be a total killjoys that empty the servers whenever someone dumpsters you and you feel the need to uphold the "no fun quota" and gag someone because they were laughing too hard at how shit some people were.

ps: if ur going to be anal about capital letters and whatever the fuck you nerds consider "useless messages" at least be self aware enough that you are memeing it up with 30 lenny faces per minute or some shit

pps: your server has too many garbage community maps in the rotation but that's just my personal opinion

First of all, look at your own chatlog. What I see here is that you are even asking, in caps lock, while I said that you should not use it, if it is annoying me.
0emj.png

And later on you used it again.
2ncz.png

Also you had an offensive spray, what is also in the rules that it's not allowed. And you still asked us what was wrong with it. (Basicly you could see something really disturbing and gross, @Blutz can confirm this)
Also what I see in your further chatlog is this really rude and offensive language of yours.
5ats.png

I would like to add that I've heard some interesting things about your behavior. You seem to like breaking rules every time you join the server and even though you keep getting punished for that, you somehow manage to complain about how it's unfair it is and post threads like this on our forums.

I'm having a really hard time keeping a straight face just by reading this thread. Anyway, if you continue to break rules and be toxic to people, then things are just gonna end up badly for you. My advice, change your attitude before it's too late.

• Agree
Reactions: Kitty
The most disgusting people are mostly the ones who do sht like you do.

meeeh well he has a point then again he's not backing up what he says in a good way

I mean jeeez those chat logs

I actually laughed.

Since this is a broad statement that you have posted, I feel obliged to post an opinion...

Capslock spamming counts as spamming and disruptive behaviour in the server. Perhaps if you want to behave, you wouldn't have to deal with gags.

If you don't like the server, then fuck off. We don't need you being toxic in the servers and driving players away. The admins are doing a fine job. You want to be salty because you were "unfairly gagged"? Go ahead. We don't care.

On another note, I am a total killjoy :)

I actually laughed.

Since this is a broad statement that you have posted, I feel obliged to post an opinion...

Capslock spamming counts as spamming and disruptive behaviour in the server. Perhaps if you want to behave, you wouldn't have to deal with gags.

If you don't like the server, then fuck off. We don't need you being toxic in the servers and driving players away. The admins are doing a fine job. You want to be salty because you were "unfairly gagged"? Go ahead. We don't care.

Totally agreeing on this one.

My advice, change your attitude before it's too late.
it's jokes i really like being part of this community please don't banish me
First of all, look at your own chatlog. What I see here is that you are even asking, in caps lock, while I said that you should not use it, if it is annoying me.
look at your own chatlog you meme, what do they screen you for before you get admin rights? your top 5 anime? this is what happens when losers get any resemblance of power for the first time in their lives
The most disgusting people are mostly the ones who do sht like you do.
a furry calling me a disgusting person, now i've seen it all
thanks for further substantiating the urgency of my suggestion and how the admins should follow up on it

• Friendly
Reactions: Mr.Pig and eskimo
Yes, Furries are disgusting i agreed on that one.

• Agree
Reactions: DrunkDoc and eskimo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread