Declined stranger's gameserver ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unique Name

I will be appealing for him since hes forum banned.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Stranger
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:0:451003995
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-08 11:50:59
Reason about the Ban: On Kevin's behalf
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: In the time between my ban and now, I have taken time to reflect on my past behavior and have matured a lot since then. I will completely stop taking part in, and engaging, in any of my old behavior. I realize I was very immature and honestly quite pathetic to have engaged in my past behaviors. I would like to sincerely apologize to Kevin, Madact, and Solar as well as the rest of the panda community for being such an ass back then. I apologize for my actions and you have my word that I will never take part in them again.

Im gonna put my own response on this since i mainly dealt with this bs. He had too many alts too much drama , toxicity and the amount of disrespect to staff and panda players created on the time he was here with sunstep back in that time so im verry much against even considering allowing him back here :heavy2:

• Agree
Reactions: Jiji
[Yesterday, 4:54 PM]
Stranger:could you respond to solar on behalf of me with: I apologize for my previous interactions with you Solar and i completely acknowledge how much of a dick I was to start all that drama. I have no excuses for my actions, however I can say I have matured a lot in the past 1 and a half years and I can assure you if I am let back, my behavior will be nothing like it was before

• Optimistic
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
Considering how much spaceblob had done against panda community, this needs a lot more time. I cannot promise this may be lifted in the future.

I am pleased however he's come to apologize for his actions.

Reactions: Mikey and Kevin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread