Store (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.LuckyDog#Unlucky

Would it be cool to add a store?

more cause i am curious if i want to force 2 mill players downloading xxx MB of models/materials.
Oh right, forgot they were things you had to download. Alrighty then.

I would love to see these as donator perks. It sure as hell attracts more donators

• Winner
Reactions: DrunkDoc and XenoX
You could set it up to use materials or particles that already exist in-game, then noone has to download anything

I would love to see these as donator perks. It sure as hell attracts more donators

IMO it's a bit too mainstream due to the amount of servers doing the same thing. But I suppose it's pointless giving out an opinion.

You could set it up to use materials or particles that already exist in-game, then noone has to download anything
So, everyone runs around with a sapper effect as a trail? good idea! Kappa

IMO it's a bit too mainstream due to the amount of servers doing the same thing. But I suppose it's pointless giving out an opinion.

Why is it useless? and mainstream or not it is a good thing wich could increases donation for Kevin aswell. making donator more appealing.

Why is it useless? and mainstream or not it is a good thing wich could increases donation for Kevin aswell. making donator more appealing.
I suppose you're right, but that's not my call to make. Obviously Kevin is the one to decide whether it should be a feature or not as a donor.

• Agree
Reactions: mosteraz
I know it's a bit late but it would be real cool to add something like that
Yeah, especially as it says in the Donator page that you get trails. Someone should really change that XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread