Completed Stephen's FF2 Boss Suggestions + Balancing (1 Viewer)

Add / remove these bosses from ff2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStephen

Okay so I've been playing in this community's FF2 server and I'm really happy with most of it. Mainly all the people in it are super friendly and we have great laughs together. My only real problem are a couple of things regarding the current Boss List (Writing this now on February 5th 2019)
So, I'm just trying to throw my suggestions as to how I think the boss list could improve.

First and foremost; please nerf or remove Mimicer.

As I'm sure everyone knows about this guy, the Mimicer is an overpowered boss that is not fun to fight against. It's mainly the fact that he has way too many strengths without any counterplay other than a telefrag. His rage is a serverwide blind (plus a stun if you're close enough), he can go invisible, is a Spy Boss (Can backstab and Teleport), he has way too much health and an extra life + Gaben rage on life loss for good measure.
If it were me, I'd just outright remove him - but if his health was lowered or his second life was taken away, then I'd be pretty happy with that.

As for Spyper, he's only really unfair when the person using him can aim. But one thing that REALLY needs to be fixed is the fact that he can pick up ammo for his Sniper rifle, effectively giving him a instantly killing rifle for eternity once he gets rage (Then again, if you can survive 150 damage its not an instakill, but his 1350 damage headshot will kill through dead ringer). So just, remove the ability to pick up ammo for his Sniper rifle.

Going back to Mimicer for a moment; if you want to have an overpowered boss that is actually FUN to fight against, I highly suggest an oldie, but a goodie: The Blitzkrieg.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=248320

Now some of those who actually played against this monster might be already pointing at me with a gun, but hear me out.
The Blitzkrieg is indeed a rocket spam fest with not two, not three, but FIVE lives. But every single class gets majorly buffed so they can stand a chance.

Soldiers get super powered Rocket Launchers that can make them fly away without any fall damage.
Heavies get the MVM Rage meter.
Medics get their Shield + Overheal Expert and Healing Mastery added.
Scouts and Spies have constant crits, and more!

I used to mod an FF2 server back in the day with this monster, and it was always a very exciting round. It makes for an extremely hectic round where everyone is powered up, and defeating him is not a frustrating task, like the Mimicer is. So... my suggestion is to add The Blitzkrieg with the custom weapon modifications on his round exclusively. I truly believe it'd be a very good adition to the roster.

Now for my next two additions suggestions are a little bit less serious but, I think they'd both be fun additions.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2636299
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6d5271617773642e6a7067

Ultra Instinct Shaggy. Please. We need Shaggy in this server. It'd be a blast.

And finally....
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=283948

sans. (it's a big list with other good additions but mainly sans.)

So TL;DR

- Nerf or Remove Mimicer (Health Nerf or Just make him have ONE life)
- Remove Spyper's ability to pick up ammo for his Sniper Rifle
- Add The Blitzkrieg
- Add Ultra Instinct Shaggy
- Add sans.

That's all from me, folks! See you around the server.

Reactions: Geronimo
Gotcha. Sorry I didn't know about this. I'd edit it if I knew how to... Thanks for the info!

I don't play FF2 so idk why I'm being pinged here :bbtcat:

You are a contributor so you have something to do with Kevin and updates so you can answer this question. :thinking:

Not really though xD

It's not a formal position, I don't have any obligation to engage in any matters where I have no personal interest. I have that tag because of my history here and because I sometimes still give my input - wherever I want, not because the title compels me to.

That's the deal :thinking_owo:

Hmm than its still nice to get youre opinion about it.

I just organize what I can. Sometimes I hear stuff happens but overall if the owner doesn't do the suggestion there's not much we can do about it. I don't mind organizing such as; getting it put in the proper place, adding polls and finally putting it into the list on staff page... but beyond that it is up to Kevin to make it happen.

The only thing I can have full control over is rules.

Ok I've added a better poll (kinda) so I know what's going on.
I don't see nerfing happening. We use to have someone to do that but...er yeah lmao. It's better to just either keep or remove the boss.

Reactions: DrStephen
That @Kevin didnt any reaction to this is a little bit uncool. We still only want one update where some bosses get a nerf or new bosses to keep up the fun on this server. I really want it as player from ff2. We are still call it like friends or are friends. We want to be loyal to Panda Community and this lovely server. Ill hope Kevin react to this thread...

Reactions: DrStephen
Understandable. I just wish that the mod would get more attention. The roster isn't really diverse. Mostly see the same bosses over and over unless its random.

I mostly see the same. Hotline Sniper, Handsome Jack, Mimicer and Miku. Sometimes Spyper, Mr Meeseeks or Gray Mann. Very rarely I see Piss Cakehole, Painis Cupcake and Ass pancakes (which are all literally the exact same bosses except for Ass pancakes being a scout boss).
Then no one really picks the rest unless its to meme (Cuddly Weapons guy or Demopan) or because they got it from random. No one picks Zerstorer, Fem Pyro/Spy, Foxy, Koishi, Daft Punk or the Maddendoktor Duo on purpose.

The boss list honestly deserves more variety.

added sans to the server, closing this hence.

Reactions: Chae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread