Not open for further replies.

Minion

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Minion
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202941747
Date and Time of the Ban: 10-02-17 05:05pm
Reason about the Ban: stealing
Admin that Banned you: Pricholas
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: when I was in the NY dodgeball server, pricholas wasn't on, and I wasn't stealing I was practicing statue minding my own business. The same thing happened to a friend of mine named rainbow dash two weeks ago. Only it said Luigi was the one that banned him. Also, the same thing happened to me 3 weeks ago by pricholas again. I only got banned for a week last time so I let it go but now it's really obnoxious. Also this server is like pretty much the only server I play on in tf2. So it would suck for that to be taken away from me for two weeks. Please relply

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
After playing on NY for a little while I can assure you rainbow dash consistently goes out of his way to steal while generally being not fun to play against so the legitimacy of your statement isn't exactly solid.

• Useful
  • Funny
Reactions: Bass and TBotV63
You were certainly not on NY when you received any ban from myself. I have no authority on the NY server, nor do I play there so this is an impossible statement. I banned you the previous week after many warnings (slays.) You received a ban last night because you were standing in front of other players, stealing the rocket by aiming over your head, this was not defensive or justifiable. You were intentionally stealing and received no warning because you SHOULD know better after being banned for a week. I hope you can learn to start playing by the rules because your 6th ban will be permanent from all Panda servers.

CBXJtew.png

can I ask for a gag too (he is moderately toxic)

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: yaso and Wolfgang
You were certainly not on NY when you received any ban from myself. I have no authority on the NY server, nor do I play there so this is an impossible statement. I banned you the previous week after many warnings (slays.) You received a ban last night because you were standing in front of other players, stealing the rocket by aiming over your head, this was not defensive or justifiable. You were intentionally stealing and received no warning because you SHOULD know better after being banned for a week. I hope you can learn to start playing by the rules because your 6th ban will be permanent from all Panda servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread