Invalid Stealing Rockets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

In the past screenshots haven't been proper proof, so I'd say get a demo. However, I've personally reported him in the past, and if my memory is correct he was punished, so i wouldn't put it past him for stealing again.

In the past screenshots haven't been proper proof, so I'd say get a demo. However, I've personally reported him in the past, and if my memory is correct he was punished, so i wouldn't put it past him for stealing again.

I am new to reporting on DB, So I wasn't sure, I tried to prove that the 3 were not the same with different surrounding chat. I hope it works.

I am new to reporting on DB, So I wasn't sure, I tried to prove that the 3 were not the same with different surrounding chat. I hope it works.

It probably wont. A demo is the proper way to go about reporting someone (see my accepted reports)

It probably wont. A demo is the proper way to go about reporting someone (see my accepted reports)
I've reported people many times playing as an active NY JB player, I always use demos, but he disconnected so this was all I could get.

Invalid

Please use the demo next time as the screenshots are not enough evidence, and it doesn't tell the whole story of what's happening.

Closed and Moved.

• Dislike
Reactions: Dandy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread