Invalid stealing rockets on dogeball. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitwolf

• Steam name: The Stainless Steal Rat
  • Steam ID32: U:1:56629449
  • Rules broken: The have been stealing rockets from other players.
  • Evidence:
  • 20170917154553_1.jpg

20170917154553_1.jpg 20170917154553_1.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
The image is small and blurry. Please make the image bigger. Also, for future references, use the in-game screenshot mechanic as it displays pictures at good quality.

I can't see anything. I think this is Invalid.

You did not provide the correct ID nor did you provide enough evidence (none actually)

This is not a valid report, screenshots aren't sufficient evidence as they could be false positives. The saving rule exists and you or someone else could be sniping the specific player to get them to steal, to get the "evidence" to ban them.
Only attempt to airblast the rocket after hearing the sentry activation noise, unless you absolutely have to save yourself from dying. This does not include standing still and airblasting when the rocket comes close or moving toward the rocket and then airblasting.
It's not very specific but I allow saving if you were on your own side and not moving, not in the middle but at the sides and the back of your side and also allow saving if your teammate walks into you while a rocket is following them.
There are two more exceptions to the rule
Exceptions to this rule are:

1. It is allowed to "wall" (statue as a group).
2. It is allowed to protect AFK teammates or teammates otherwise limited in their ability to play due to RTD or similar cause.
This is all from the gameserver rules thread: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-06-04-2017.3409/

I honestly think that "x stole y's rocket!" is not enough evidence to warrant a ban. I think @Silorak @Frosty @fanthom and @Luigi123 shouldn't have accepted the previous reports for stealing that only contain screenshots.

@Snuggles this also goes for you and everyone else that wants to report for stealing or blocking. And in case someone hasn't already shown you
If you have multiple players to report, you may report them in one single thread. If you believe this report needs its own separate thread, you may create one.
From: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/how-to-report-a-player.7235/

Consider any report that only has screenshots as evidence for stealing or blocking to be invalid. It should be obvious as to why I think that way, if not, reread what I wrote above.

This thread is also invalid due to basically no evidence at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread