Accepted stalker455655`s Second app(for JailBreak server) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you are a normal player its still important for admins and kevin to see what other players say :).Thank you

Why did teren put this in dump?

good question, i dont see how that post can be considered dumb.

Edit: it was Jani, not terencio.

Stalker you are so perfect...I hope you will be an admin...If you will not be an admon not I think PandaCommunity admins are Aliens :p

Stalker you are so perfect...I hope you will be an admin...If you will not be an admon not I think PandaCommunity admins are Aliens :p
Oh cmon stop it,admins will decide that,you can only post there if you know anything more of him.
As @EvoWarrior5 told me,let the admins decide.
So @ElSWappo stop it please,you are posting in his topic too much.
Also @terenciogamer stop it too please,don't do offtopic,send him pm.

Sorry for my post,i needed to say that.

EDIT: Even tho @ElSWappo if you know him,tell us abit more about him please.

I appreciate but please it seems like i tell you to write this kinda stuff.I am not perfect, and like @.::BF::.Da zJaniGT said you should only talk if you know player.But thank you for those words :).

Since the few votes you got were positive there seems to be nothing holding me back from accepting this.

Congratulations. Kevin will add you later.

Since the few votes you got were positive there seems to be nothing holding me back from accepting this.

Congratulations. Kevin will add you later.

Thank you, hope i wont disappoint you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread