Accepted stalker455655`s Second app(for JailBreak server) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalker455655

First off i would like to say Sorry.Kevin i hope you can forgive me that i offended you,I just was angry already and well i couldnt control my self.By the way my anger wont effect how i would behave in server,If it does and i am an admin, i will personally make a thread to take away my admin. :)

Hi, thank you for looking at my application.
Your nickname:
My nickname in game is stalker455655.

Your steam Id is :
STEAM_0:0:71436437

When are you online?
I am online: Wednesday from 3pm,Thursday from 3 pm and also during weekends from when ever i wake up :).

Do you have experience with source code?
Edit:I have a really good experience since i was looking into some commands via google.
I even have a page with all of them.

Have you ever been an admin?
I had experience in being an admin, but it was in a different game, i use to be an admin of a counter strike server but i got "kicked" since i stoped playing the game.

Do you have a mic?
I have a mic (PX 3 Turtle Beach).I am a friendly and active speaker so ill be communicating a lot with the players.

What server do you play on?
I mostly play on your Jail Break Server and also i play sometimes on your Dodge Ball server

Why should we pick you?
I was a reasonable admin on the server, i always tried to solved problems with bought of the people being satisfied.

I am currently not an admin on any server which means i can pay attention to your server.

The way i will act if i see someone doing something wrong:
-If someone is swearing or being racist i will give him 2 warnings and if he continues i will give him a temporary ban(30 min).
-If the person is hacking i will permanently ban him with out any warnings.
-If the person is afk i will firstly slay him after 2 rounds, and if he continues being afk i will kick him.
-If the person is freekilling i will give him 1-2 warnings, if he continues i will slay him and respawn who he killed and if he doesnt stop freekilling i will kick him from the server and later temporary ban.
-If the person is teamkilling i will give 1 warning and respawn who he killed and if he continues i will slay him and respawn who he killed, and after i will ban him if he doesnt stop for 30-60 min.
-If someone is camping armory/office i will give 1-2 warnings,after if he wont move or does it again i will slay him and explain and lastly i will kick him if he doesnt listen.

Thank you for reading this.

-Igor or stalker455655 like always call me what you want :)

Last edited:
Yes,you finally did your app again!

I have nothing to say for you just:

+1

+1 from me too.

Active, friendly, reasonable player.

It's funny how people slap marks on each other, while decisions are made by kvn who MIGHT listen to existing admins (those not on trial, I might add), but otherwise discards opinions that are not his own.

It's funny how people slap marks on each other, while decisions are made by kvn who MIGHT listen to existing admins (those not on trial, I might add), but otherwise discards opinions that are not his own.

Well, you are a little wrong there.If kvn sees that admins and players say good things about the app and the player then he will look into it more closely.

You clearly don't know how we select people, Hisu. Decisions are made by the crew, Kevin always asks for the admins' opinions.

Reactions: Electrod
You clearly don't know how we select people, Hisu. Decisions are made by the crew, Kevin always asks for the admins' opinions.
Oh, my bad. It doesn't invalidate my point, though ^_^

Yes, I already asked Jani to stop doing it. A lot of people who apply at the moment are new to the forum, they might just think they have to take his remarks very seriously or that he can decide who gets accepted.

Yes, I already asked Jani to stop doing it. A lot of people who apply at the moment are new to the forum, they might just think they have to take his remarks very seriously or that he can decide who gets accepted.
Yes i knu,i would like to delete some comments,but i saddly can't idk why.

+0.5 in my opinion. I really didn't like that lack of maturity, in past days. Well, stalker, you said Sorry, and it's extremely appreciable!, but things like this can show a not very good maturity, the one required for Admin.
On the other hand, this guy is really, really responsible, and he really wants rules kept (and he knows them). He's very active, a very nice player, he could be very good with Admin's job, at 99%.
Just, the last 1%, because as I said, Stalker, I didn't like what you did recently, and the same maybe could be thought by Kevin. He will forgive you, perhaps, but...
Let's see ;) Good luck, stalker!

Reactions: stalker455655
+0.5 in my opinion. I really didn't like that lack of maturity, in past days. Well, stalker, you said Sorry, and it's extremely appreciable!, but things like this can show a not very good maturity, the one required for Admin.
On the other hand, this guy is really, really responsible, and he really wants rules kept (and he knows them). He's very active, a very nice player, he could be very good with Admin's job, at 99%.
Just, the last 1%, because as I said, Stalker, I didn't like what you did recently, and the same maybe could be thought by Kevin. He will forgive you, perhaps, but...
Let's see ;) Good luck, stalker!

I know that i acted so un maturely.And i really do hope that he will forgive me

well i know i am just a simple pleyer and new member but i would like to say stalker is a friendly and good player :D. he knows the rules and explain them to those hwo don't know them.
good luck ;).

well i know i am just a simple pleyer and new member but i would like to say stalker is a friendly and good player :D. he knows the rules and explain them to those hwo don't know them.
good luck ;).

Even if you are a normal player its still important for admins and kevin to see what other players say :).Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread