Staff changes 12/20/2014 (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
Good evening,

this thread is to inform everyone of the most recent changes in the staff.

As you all have already seen, Madact, Broski and TreatFly have had their applications accepted and have started their trial periods. We wish them the best of luck.

In the meantime, Matt-ers?, Maddity, Clarence and Hisu have proven to be worthy of the title and have been promoted to full admins. They now have rights on all servers (so Matt can also start doing some work on VSH) and will be legible to become mentors to future trials.

"But Evo, why are you the one to tell us all this?" you may be asking yourself. This is because there is one more change: our own EvoWarrior5 has just been promoted to Head Admin. From now on, I will be the long-desired staff manager. My first task will be to get the mentor system entrenched in the community - I will be making a thread about that in the Admin section later on. Additionally, I will look at the guidelines that we have been provided with and see if we can optimise them for usage in our own community. I hope to increase overall efficiency and transparency among the staff so that we can work efficiently as a team.

Happy holidays!

Evo

Last edited:
Well deserved, Evo.

• Agree
Reactions: Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread