Declined Spyper (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu

Donator
Could Spyper be Eqiped with more like Jarate And Kukri? his sniper Rifle Encourages people to do an Endless Stream Of campin, Especially when they are low hp im asking if this can be changed. Thanks

I suppose adding again the Jarate will not change anything. The kukri already one-shots every class in the game apart the heavy and it would be a waste of rage.
Besides i hope admins can nerf the sniper rifle with less shoots or by not picking up ammo boxes.
G'day :3:

I'd actually like the idea of adding back the jarate chance, it's actually more useful for handling endless cloak spies either it be l'etranger, or the dead ringer, or both. We'd probably need to find a spyper that can't refill ammo by will, because it encourages camping and "hardscoping" (which a sniper should never do). Most Spyper rounds I see nowadays are when they get the rage, they try to slip away and begin the campfest. The fact he gets a free teleport to wherever he wants to is an added encouragement to camping. I really hope someone does find a more balanced spyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread