Accepted SPRAY-Banned! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankY

SourceBans Ban URL: It's a spray-ban. Foxhound told me that those don't go on the list

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Marquis (Might have had the name SpankY at the time)

Steam ID: 13nj0yy401

Date and Time of the Ban: It's been a year, I think, so I reall cant tell :c

Reason about the Ban: Game glitched and forced me to spray at the start of the round. I had just come off a server where NSFW sprays are almost mandatory, and I forgot to change beforehand.

Admin that Banned you: Unsure maybe ruby?

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: It was the game that got me the ban, not myself... I will however check my spray before joining in the future.

I'm very sorry that it's taken me so long to post this, but I've tried for ages to find the sourceban url...

Your actual SteamID STEAM_1:1:17590665
@Adoruby (?)

I have no memory of spraybanning anyone named Marquis or SpankY, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have been me. But if it's been a year since the ban and you will check your spray before joining, I think the ban could be removed.

I have no memory of spraybanning anyone named Marquis or SpankY, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have been me. But if it's been a year since the ban and you will check your spray before joining, I think the ban could be removed.
Thank you

Spray-ban still persists... Are you people workin' on it, or has my appeal been denied?

If it was denied they would have wrote it here either as declined or invalid, which no one have done yet.
If I had the chance to remove it I would have done it already, it’s been a year and if you check spray before joining one of our servers that would be perfect.

Spraybans is not on SB, so any full admin just remove it.

Accepted.
Please accept my friend request "fanthom x maria" so we can figure it out.

Reactions: Nooters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread