Accepted Spray ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: FiregearsX
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:175515935
Date and Time of the Ban: I don’t know
Reason about the Ban: I don’t nor can I find the ban itself
Admin that Banned you: I don’t know
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I don’t know why I am spray banned and for what or by who but I have had the same spray for as long as I’ve been playing on these servers and I have never heard anything about my spray whether it be called NSFW or inappropriate. I ask that my ban be lifted because my spray is not NSFW or inappropriate.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ian
can you place your spray in question here so we can check?

I have never but warned/nor asked to change my spray.
Hi there.

I was the one who spraybanned you and you WERE warned multiple times to change your spray beforehand, even arguing with me after me sending you a private message kindly asking you to remove it. I thought you would've stopped using it when i told you to change it a week ago, but i saw you using it once more a couple days ago and decided to sprayban.

You even lied to me and tried to tell me another staff member okay'd it when clearly he didn't.

Uno.PNG
Duos.PNG
I don't think we need to enter a philosophical debate on if an anime girl bouncing her tits up and down is NSFW or not, because it clearly is.

• Dislike
  • Informative
Reactions: Ian and Valen
Hi there.

I was the one who spraybanned you and you WERE warned multiple times to change your spray beforehand, even arguing with me after me sending you a private message kindly asking you to remove it. I thought you would've stopped using it when i told you to change it a week ago, but i saw you using it once more a couple days ago and decided to sprayban.

You even lied to me and tried to tell me another staff member okay'd it when clearly he didn't.

View attachment 25953
View attachment 25954
I don't think we need to enter a philosophical debate on if an anime girl bouncing her tits up and down is NSFW or not, because it clearly is.
I already asked when admins were on if my spray was ok and I was told that bikinis did not break the rules because there is no nudity and therefore was allowed.

I have had the same spray since playing on the JB servers and never had any complaints until now

This looks indeed much better Accepted 🍺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread