Accepted Spray Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of new to panda servers and play this death run #09 server almost every day and recently I was spray banned. The thing is, i was unaware of the rules on the server at that moment because, as stated before, I was kind of new. Furthermore, I was spray banned without a warning beforehand so I could not even act on my mistakes. I am asking for a spray ban appeal because I received no warning before the spray ban.

IGN: Spaceblob11
Steam ID: 76561198862273718
Ban: Spray banned
Reason: NSFW
Reason for my appeal: I was unaware of the rules for sprays and received no previous warnings before my spray ban.

I hope you guys will understand and accept my appeal, other than that, have a good day!

I am kind of new to panda servers and play this death run #09 server almost every day and recently I was spray banned. The thing is, i was unaware of the rules on the server at that moment because, as stated before, I was kind of new. Furthermore, I was spray banned without a warning beforehand so I could not even act on my mistakes. I am asking for a spray ban appeal because I received no warning before the spray ban.
I think the format I used before might be invalid so this is a copy-paste of Kevins Format for a ban appeal with my info,

SourceBans Ban URL: Admin Banned me not the source.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Spaceblob11
Date and Time of the Ban:Do not remember (the map was waterun if thats helpful.)
Reason about the Ban: ^ said in my previous message.
Admin that Banned you:Do not remember.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: ^ said in my previous message.
IGN: Spaceblob11
Ban: Spray banned
Reason: NSFW
Reason for my appeal: I was unaware of the rules for sprays and received no previous warnings before my spray ban.

I hope you guys will understand and accept my appeal, other than that, have a good day!

Hello Spaceblob, I was the one who spraybanned you.
If you can show that you have changed your spray to something normal I can remove the applied sprayban.

Hello Spaceblob, I was the one who spraybanned you.
If you can show that you have changed your spray to something normal I can remove the applied sprayban.
ok, thanks so much :D. Here, i believe both abide by the spray rules, if not contact me here and i will be sure to change it. Thanks!

1615376435562.png
1615376480034.png

• Haha
Reactions: Aces
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread