Not open for further replies.

Nintony

SourceBans Ban URL: Can't find it
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Nintony
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25791024
Date and Time of the Ban: 18-4-2020 around 15:00 GMT+1
Reason about the Ban: My spray was considered too nsfw
Admin that Banned you: Maxel
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I changed my spray as asked , from what was considered nsfw to a non-nsfw one.
The sprays in question: (top was former, bottom one was the newer, warning for possible nsfw content)

One thing i would like to note is that i was apparently given a warning twice, but did not receive it as i was afk, and didn't have the chance to read it because i came back only after i was kicked.

According to the chatlog and also to the both pictures you used as your sprays, you have still broken the rule about sprays being detected as NSFW content visible.

I have warned you several times about changing your spray. The second spray which you have changed to even broke my final word about not showing too much nudity (as I also said so ingame). It doesn't matter either it was showing the most disturbing parts of the body or not, the nudity was just too much on the spray.

Also about the AFK issue,
I know incase you are AFK, that I will kick you with a message including that you have to change your spray because of the NSFW content showing. Despite the fact that I even warned you when you came back into game, so there were enough warnings to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread