Spawncamping? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's your spawn then that is spawn-camping, if you are questioning whether that is the case or not with your thread title.

Is this even considered a bad thing in duel? Last I remember spawncamping was not really a rule there, unless maybe it's very very excessive. I'll let the duel admins take this one.

I wasnt sure how should i call it

EDIT:It should be added as a rule to not sentrycamp in other base,kinda annoying

"#1 - DM_Duel:

• No rocket- or grenade spamming. This means standing next to a resupply locker and continuously shooting rockets (or grenades). This includes a repeated action of moving away from the locker to empty your clip and then coming back without having to reload let’s say more than one or two projectiles.

• No Sniper camping near a supply locker.

• No close quarter sticky traps. This is defined as putting a sticky trap above or under a window or right around a corner in a hallway where they are too hard to see and counter to be deemed fair in a small map with little options like this one."

Negative boss-man.

Reactions: jannyR
Yea I know it's not in the duel rules themselves, but it could fall under the "General disruptive behaviour" one. The examples include excessive spawnkilling. But yea, on duel it's never really been an issue as far as I remember, I believe people always held the attitude that you should and could just counter it.

Reactions: Lukas
The sentry can easily be destroyed by using explosives. The sentry is located on the third floor, which is far away from spawn. There are two other ways to get in where the sentry is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread