Spawncamp rule 2fort (1 Viewer)

Vecomti

Hello hello beautiful pandas. Merry christmas to you all.

I have a question concerning the 2fort rules. Spawncamping, or at least excessive spawncamping, was not allowed in 2014, back when even Chillix roamed the forts. It has, as far as I am concerned, been enforced, and people have been punished for it (by a kick or a slay) throughout the years, but now I'm seeing people saying that it's not in the rules, ergo it is allowed.

The guy who made the rules says this when quoting this exact question (https://www.panda-community.com/threads/about-2fort.1869/, 2014), although this was before the rules were updated to the rules we have today.
Can't refute anything you said here. Excessive spawncamping is against the rules and should be punished.

For all I know, it could just be a product of 2014 admins being too used to the old rules. I haven't played that much since 2014 - 2015, so I might have missed it.

Just want it cleared up, as I've been calling it out whenever I see it.

Is it against the rules? Or is it allowed?

Reactions: Waxel
Is it against the rules? Or is it allowed?
Excessive spawncamping is not allowed as Evo stated in that thread, it's usually fine if people pass by and kill while going for the objective given the map being small but sticky traps or rockets spam outside spawn are often warned if they continue to do it

• Informative
Reactions: Ian and TRGGB2
Excessive spawncamping is not allowed as Evo stated in that thread, it's usually fine if people pass by and kill while going for the objective given the map being small but sticky traps or rockets spam outside spawn are often warned if they continue to do it
May I suggest it's put in the rules so we don't have anyone going "It's not in tuh rules itsuh fine"?

Reactions: Spam Goose
how bout if admins are on the server they slay spawncampers. It happens alot that a soldier keeps spawn occupied with a medic. T.A.H for example

Bump

We still have people, even former admins saying it's fine cus it's not in the rules, so maybe put it in the rules if it is against the rules so he doesn't encourage it?

Bump

We still have people, even former admins saying it's fine cus it's not in the rules, so maybe put it in the rules if it is against the rules so he doesn't encourage it?
I agree. That would make alot of sense.

EvoWarrior5 said:
c) General disruptive behaviour
This includes a number of things, such as: prolonging rounds without due cause; teaming with a player on the opposing team; excessive spawn killing; blocking people’s sight; willingly assisting hackers by healing them or otherwise grievous acts.
It's in the rules already, just not highlighted very much.

Alright to make it straight to the point, No.

Spawnkilling is NOT allowed in #16 2fort, especially holding up the spawndoor (Alone or thanks to an traitor) to basically abuse this.

Also I wouldn't understand it why you would remove this rule, it makes sense so people don't have to face bullets after spawning less than a second.
It really would just be dumb.

I honestly just wanted it here, told by you admins, so Magglet will stop going "IT'S PERFECTLY FINE" although it's been an enforced rule since long before he came here. Good rule, shouldn't be removed. Nothing less fun than spawning into stickies. yayayaa

Users who are viewing this thread