SoundCloud / Radio (Dodgeball) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeeee

Banned
I'm not sure about any of the other Panda-Community servers, but in Dodgeball | NY
If you try to play a soundcloud or turn on the Hive 365 Radio it doesn't work. It gives you the chat messages and overlays, but nothing more.

Never plays the music.

I'm not sure about any of the other Panda-Community servers, but in Dodgeball | NY
If you try to play a soundcloud or turn on the Hive 365 Radio it doesn't work. It gives you the chat messages and overlays, but nothing more.

Never plays the music.
do you have html motd enabled?

Yes, I do(I checked console when I first noticed it wasn't working), it said I had to enable motd, so I did, still didn't work so I asked my friend if it was happening to him aswell, and he said he couldn't hear either.

We have the same problem on #04 eudb (i'm not sure if on #19 too, didn't checked it out yet). The only thing i found is- yes you can listen to it, although you need to increase the volume to the maximum value which is 10.

On Duel !sc doesnt even work for me and my friends anymore. I think its only on Duel so far. I checked it out on DBEU it worked there but as already mentioned its too quiet even on volume 10.
E: !radio doesnt work as well on duel.

Last edited:
on jb I think sc does work, but the music is very very very low

Extremely quiet on db servers, can't hear it unless nothing is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread