Sooo, I was silenced. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're going to make an appeal, all information regarding what happened needs to be put into the appeal itself. This way the story cannot be changed between differing people who read it. Also, it personally looks like this appeal is not meant to be taken rather seriously, considering the amount of unnecessary commentary.

I.E:
"<-- best staff member eva. <3~~"
"(lol)"

Reactions: DrunkDoc
I silenced you due to the fact you came on the server to mock me after i instructed your girlfriend to stop putting a single bind in chat, aka the chat had no substance and you proceeded to antagonize me over a silly vote deadsworn made plus you continuously tried to tell everyone who put a bind in chat "dont put more than one per 6 minutes or you will be punished by drunkdoc" so therefore i will not be letting you be unmuted and will be pushing a gameserver admin to extend this silence to 12 hours, you as a community regular should know better than to disrespect admins of a community you regular, especially over something that stupid

I was there while @DrunkDoc was being mocked on the server through the mic. After the polls that @DeadSworn has made "I/You <3 (someone's name), I heard you mocking drunk about how he got 20% <3 on the poll. But to be honest, a poll doesn't mean anything. It's just for fun and it doesn't matter about how many people <3 anyone. Mocking an admin isn't the right thing to do, really.

• Agree
Reactions: DrunkDoc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread