Accepted Solid's admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid

Name/Nickname: Solid

Steam ID: Since TF2 recently got a new kind of Steam ID I will post both of them.
- Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:32418160
- Steam3 ID (32bit): [U:1:64836321]

Online Times: On weekdays I'm generally online from about 16:00 to 23:00 GMT+1. Weekends vary quite a bit but you should still find me online most evenings or afternoons.

Do you have an Microphone?: Yes, I do have a microphone, although I never use it outside of comp.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I have no admin experience regarding any gameserver administration. However, I am an AC-Admin on ETF2L which also involves some minor administrative tasks (wont go into detail on this one for obvious reasons).

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: The servers I usually frequent are the 2 Hightower TDM servers (#06 and #10) but I would obviously not be scared to join other servers if a problem would happen to occur on them.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I have no coding knowledge but know the most basic SourceMod admin commands.

Why should we choose you?: I am quite an active player on your servers but since I injured my hand a couple of months back I can't really play competitive or as much pubs as I would like to anymore so I am trying occupy a more administrative role all around. Since I still frequent this communities servers helping out to possibly make them even better sounds like a good thing to do. Looking through the current list of admins I noticed that you do not have a specific admin for servers #06 and #10 and I would very much like to change that.

What will you do as Admin?: Making sure that all all players have a pleasant experience will be a big priority so if some troublemaker wants to prevent this he will be punished according to the rules. Whether that's just me warning people that they will get punished if they continue their actions, gagging, muting, slaying, kicking or even banning them will be very dependent on the situation. Should I get accepted I will make sure to talk to other admins how they usually handle rules that are mostly up to personal interpretation(like the "No Excessive Spawncamping" rule) to not be too hard/soft on those issues.

EDIT (also see post #4):
Rough guidelines what I would do with troublemakers:

Voice/chat spam: warning -> gag/mute
Excessive spawn camping: warning -> slay -> kick -> ban(1hour/3days... Whatever is common in this community)
Excessive swearing or racism in chat and/or voice chat: warning -> gag/mute
Using glitches: warning -> kick -> ban (again whatever length of time is common for that behaviour in this community)
Cheating: Ban (unlimited)

Last edited:
The part "What will you do as Admin?" you should write how you are going ban and stuff.

Solid? From itsallgood? Well what do ya know. Didn't know you played on the Panda Community servers.

Reactions: Solid
The part "What will you do as Admin?" you should write how you are going ban and stuff.
Well like I said that will be entirely dependent on the situation. As a rough guideline I would probably:

Excessive spawn camping: warning -> slay -> kick -> ban(1hour/3days... Whatever is common in this community)
Using glitches: warning -> kick -> ban (again whatever length of time is common for that behaviour in this community)

@EvoWarrior5:
Small world ain't it?

Reactions: stalker455655
Well like I said that will be entirely dependent on the situation. As a rough guideline I would probably:

@EvoWarrior5:
Small world ain't it?

Thats nice,just edit your app with this and it should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread