Status
Not open for further replies.

inu

Make one

What is the server about?

What is the server about?
Reading is hard, I know.

@Topic:

The problem with soap dm is that people rather queue up for a full server instead of joining an empty one, trying to get it to fill up. Since most people in this community play retarded uncommon game modes and/or maps I doubt anyone would make an effort to get that server full.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Reading is hard, I know.

@Topic:

The problem with soap dm is that people rather queue up for a full server instead of joining an empty one, trying to get it to fill up. Since most people in this community play retarded uncommon game modes and/or maps I doubt anyone would make an effort to get that server full.
There is no explanation its just yes or no so dont say I cant read when there is nothing to read.

There is no explanation its just yes or no so dont say I cant read when there is nothing to read.
Reading thread titles is hard if you're american, I know but that's not a reason to ask twice.

Reading thread titles is hard if you're american, I know but that's not a reason to ask twice.
I'm not being mean solid I just want more information about it

Reactions: SunDwarf
I'm not being mean solid I just want more information about it
Google it then, it's not rocket science rofl

Holy shit my fucking sides :´)

OT:
Soap DM is a TDM based gamemode in arena maps, so small sections of popular maps eg. Badlands Middle. The point of the gamemode is a fast, DM based match. You instantly respawn and killing someone refills your health and ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread