So, this DDOS thing... (1 Viewer)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
Since the ping of about 200 people in Panda is shooting up to fucking 900, rumour has it that we're being DDOSed.

...What, you thought this was a serious thread? Nope.

I want you all to think of the dumbest, craziest conspiracy theories you can conceptualise. Post them here. Who is behind this and why?

One that I already mentioned in mumble: Kevin is really doing this to his own servers. He wants to shut down Panda and he is going out with a blast.

That one is just two sentences, but it can be nice and long.

Good luck.

• Disagree
Reactions: xXArIsKoStAsXx
900 ping... sounds like a normal day for me.

i think that kevin is an illumunati and is ddosing his own server for me as an president for a fight against the predator and then raping it in the skull

The servers are actually the One ring and someone just dropped them into Mount Doom.

Good thing Inu posted the Ip in the shoutbox, next DDOS incoming:cool:

So, somehow Walruses got access to the internet using their Sea-Computers and saw our Walrus stories, Stricken with rage because of the inaccuracy about Walruses they took out their Sea phones and called the Walrus Mafia to "Sort em out" So they started stuffing Fish into the Panda servers resulting in bad ping.

• Funny
Reactions: Zeprus
There's no DDOS. It's just another buggy tf2 patch.

i heard it is ddos so when you are using utp cabel to route your dns to the amsterdam route station it is not working and gives you high ping this is true because i read it on wikipedia and it gives you a bad ping if you use anything but chinees firewall software

I'm not sure about this but lots of staff from PB fortress came over from PB and it might be PB. They DDOS'D me when I quit that community because of corrupt owners... shame those poor suckers only payed for a 30 min one...

hehe, there was no ddos and there will never be

Damnit.
I just searched "DDOS" few minutes ago, after, I came in the forum and here's a post about "DDOS".
Let's run.

My server was DDoSed twice yesterday. Could be any race or ethnic group in the world since we offend literally everyone 8)

My server was DDoSed twice yesterday. Could be any race or ethnic group in the world since we offend literally everyone 8)
they simply just dont like chi's :(

RIP penda cimonity - 1876 - 2045. U will b missd

Sony was angry at North Korea for kinda hacking them when The Interview (10/10, shit film, gg 'merica) came out. So they hacked panda to make sure there weren't any films about Kim Jong PandUn being assassinated. Then End

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: CiroBishop
I think it has to do with the old engine that you replace the jumper cables and the DDoS box, while you are at it you might as well change the gearbox. What's that? We are not talking about cars? oh..

Users who are viewing this thread